Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

EDIC STEALTH 1700S Bladder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orivera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EDIC STEALTH 1700S Bladder
    Posted: 18/June/2004 at 11:12am

Hi:

I need to buy a bladder for the referenced machine.  Can anyone tell me a good place online that I might be able to get it?  Or maybe some place close to New Jersey.

Thanks,

Orlando

Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/July/2004 at 1:07pm

Mr. surround sound:  Where I live I found the solution to excess humidity inside when using a portable I had to do the following.

1) Get the floor temperature below freezing.

2) Get the water as hot as possible in my portable

3) When the water hit the carpet it firmed up quite nicely.

4) There  was very little exhaust to worry about which solved my problem with excessive humidity.

Scientific enough.

Here in Canada one has to coinsider the vast difference from inside temp & rh to outside temp & rh it can make a big difference in drying times when in the middle of winter and you raise the interior humidity and temp windows start to drip, places with little or no insulation can start to condensate there are a number of things to consider when adding humidity to the interior.  Exhaust fans don't cut it here, In a bathroom they barely exhaust the air from a shower.  In the kitchen windows still steam even with the fan as today most kitchen fans just recirculate threw a charcole filter.  Maybe air exhcangers help but it still takes time.Guitar

Just My opinion
surroundings View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/July/2004 at 7:33pm
Thanks for the reply,

Getting the floor temp below freezing?  I'm not with you on that one.... I THINK I understand why, but I don't get how....

Condensation to the degree you're talking about is something I've not seen around here, but I remember a (snow) skiing trip where the cabin walls dripped with condensation just after there were 4 or 5 people in the room. We had to sleep with a window open, and when anyone showered.... yes, the fan did little besides blow around some steam.   I suppose adding anything  to that environment would futz it up.

It's the middle of winter here, and that means temperatures can drop to as low as 7C.  Overnight.  BRIEFLY.

That's like a Canadian summer, isn't it? 

South Australia: the driest state in supposedly the driest continent.  Little bit different, eh?

thanks,

-Allen

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/July/2004 at 9:19pm

Mr. Surround Sound: (Allen)  Can we finialy put this topic to rest?  We do not all live on such prime cleaning conditions.  OH by the way I have to aggravate people it is my job and I am sticking to it. ( not really)  have a good day MATE. Is that the correct way?Guitar

Just My opinion
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/July/2004 at 6:17am
You GOT it, mate!!

You didn't aggrivate me or offend me.  I'm guilty of enjoying our little tit-for-tat thing.  It seems that we live in different cleaning environments.

I don't KNOW that I live in a prime cleaning area, but I'm willing to concider it.  And be grateful for it.

HAHAHA to all that work in bad environments!

-Mr. Allen "Surround Sound" Surroundings

heh... kinda like the sound of that....
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/July/2004 at 2:36pm
Never mind doug....his horse died, and everyone knows using a portable indoors increases the leave of the humidity..  It's just common sense
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/July/2004 at 5:05pm
Mr. Steamer:  I am the one who said portables cause an increase in inside humidity.  Mr. Surround Sound and I have settled this dispute.  We agreed to dissagree due to our locations.Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/July/2004 at 9:17pm

read it a few times...look at if from different angles...it will eventually make sense

I meant never mind doug(thats you doug) his horse just died(talking abut doug and his one horse town) and saying yes portable machines do indeed make more humidity

Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/July/2004 at 9:38pm
I'll ship doug a couple of kangaroos. That way his town doesn't have to rely on horses anymore.

I think the 'roos keep the humidity down around here anyway.  It's their absorbent pelt, I'm sure of it.

Here's a Mr. Steamer quote:

"It's all about the service... who cares about the equipment, it really comes down to the service."

If that ain't the truth, I don't know what is.

-Allen

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/July/2004 at 11:51pm

... You are so right Allen...it's not what you got but how you work it...

I never do a bad job in the customers eyes...I could clean with sewer water...but I do it with class

good for you Allen at least someone's being paying attention..

You'll soon learn that a lot of the people around here sit and quote from their "carpet cleaning 101 handbooks" they have no real cleaning experience.  They may have the theory, but they haven't a clue about the practical.

btw it must be so humid down under that you really can't tell if the portable is adding humidity

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/August/2004 at 10:00pm
wow no post since July...man where is everybody??
Suction View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/August/2004 at 7:37pm
reading this thread makes me want to junk my portable.  I'm hurting customers and myself. wow Things you learn
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/August/2004 at 1:17pm

Originally posted by Suction Suction wrote:

reading this thread makes me want to junk my portable.  I'm hurting customers and myself. wow Things you learn

There will always be a market for a portable.  Especially if you are just starting out.Guitar

Just My opinion
Suction View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2004 at 10:58am
so it's ok to slowly die to make a buck???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>