Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Telemarketing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Telemarketing
    Posted: 10/June/2004 at 6:12am

Telemarketing sucks for promoting your business...too many people calling now a days to sell everything from A to Z.... people just hang up

ya hear that nightrider aka phone boy

Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2004 at 7:25am

From some of the Companies I hear that Telemarketing is working for them. It all depends on how talented the person selling the product is.

Steamer you most be in a bad mood this morning everything sucks to you. It must be the Gemini in you ah 

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2004 at 1:49pm
I'm personally sick of telemarketers...before they get to say a word I say "take me off your list...good bye"
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/June/2004 at 11:20pm
I'm sick of them too Mr. Steamer.... I guess I'll answer myself
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/June/2004 at 7:34am

Funny guy Steamer. I can remember you being two people and came up with more than just a one liner.

I find it hard sometimes to be rude to the person that is selling on the phone. I always think that this is their job and most to me sound nervous.

Now the aggressive telemarketer I can handle with a simple, I am just visiting and have no idea when the owner will be coming home Thank You unless of course I am interested in what they have to say.

That is the key Steamer, who out there is interested, some are and some aren't. Hopefully you can get enough customers to make the night worth while (Telemarketing)

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

surroundings View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/June/2004 at 5:43am
The only places I telemarket are busineses, and all I call about is to get the name of the person I need to introduce myself to for a chance to quote.  Many times, I get to speak to the person straight away.  If not, I send them an introduction letter, then call 'em back the day after I figured that they'd get the letter.  On more then one occasion, the person who answers the phone requested information for themselves personally.  Heck, at home they want to relax, but while on the clock, they'll talk.

Enjoy!

-Allen
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/August/2004 at 6:34am
I've got something better than telemarketing.... something that will increase your business 10 fold
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2004 at 4:24am
Join a franchise?
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2004 at 11:08pm

franchise.... no way... never never never!!!

door to door sales....  It works great... you send out a crew to a sub-division.... armed with a little hand held spot remover and a spotting kit.

they knock on doors, give in home estimates, book calls and take out any little spots the cust may have for free.

Why is it good???... It gets you into the home... it lets you provide a little free service.... it'll get you the job

you pay your crew an hourly rate....and a percentage of the call..

This one I should keep for myself.......cuz it works

Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/August/2004 at 1:11am
Mr. Steamer....

Good one!!! 

Sure, I've done letterbox drops and direct mailers, and cold called businesses, telemarketed (businesses only!) to a minute amount of success.... but that is a very very tasty idea.

You've actually tempted me to put one of those briefcase HWEs higher up on my shopping list.

So you'd have one in a subdivision, and say three 'reps' working the quotes.  When one of the reps needed the machine, I'd pop out & do the deed.

Sweet..... very sweet.

-Allen

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/August/2004 at 9:22pm

It's all about getting your foot in the door..... a good looking sales man a spot cleaner, and a card with the number to call you...

People in the GTA will soooooon only know and  or want MR. STEAMER

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/August/2004 at 10:23pm
Mr. Steamer:  I think you are right. People have come to want you.  I think I seen your picture on America's Most Wanted.  I think it was something to do with you rejecting all those hussies who come on to you while you are trying to do their cleaning??Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/August/2004 at 11:42pm

If there is such a thing for carpet cleaning...I want to be America's Most Wanted.

I'm not sexy, but I can clean the panties right from under any woman....

I just clean sexy......I know how to use Cleaning as a sexy weapon

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/August/2004 at 7:16pm

Wish I could be around more to chat but work and baseball has monopolized most of my time lately, but I just had to jump in for a moment to say I am enjoying you Steamer walking around in your own Bull sh*t. Will I be around to see you choke, who knows but you sure are entertaining.

There should be a reality show like Out Back Jack just for you Steamer and they should call it, I don't know, maybe Doug you should name that tune. I see your still strumming along Doug.

On second thought maybe after saying all this you might tell me not to come back here with my sarcasm.   Love a sense of humour 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>