Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Padman pitch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/December/2008 at 1:03am
I like that white towel test.  That has potential and I think beats the Joe Polish guarantee statements.

So you would do HWE followed by OP, not the other way around of course?
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
Sponsored Links

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/December/2008 at 1:59am
I do bonnet alone on my off-white berber.  Studies show it is the best method for berber but my own experience says nothing does what OP can do.  Stains don't come back and browning is a no fear thing of the past.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
FreshAire View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreshAire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/December/2008 at 7:17am
Yep Duck, you got it, but I'll disagree with you on the Berber thing in one aspect... use one of AL's TwinVac Slides and a proper wanding technique and you'll never ever have browning problems either, guaranteed 1000%!

Misuse either system and you'll have problems. I know of one guy who believed in OP as being totally fail-proof and had browning issue as a result as he lay down waaaaaayy too much Releasit. Wasn't a chem or process fault, rather it was operator error as he'd over-estimated it's ability!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12