Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

High Gas Prices

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: High Gas Prices
    Posted: 08/June/2004 at 6:29pm

Has anyone been charging surcharges???? or what are you doing to off set the gas price..... ??

run the machine at a low rpm????

charge more per room???

sell gard but not spray it???

What I need some ideas

Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/June/2004 at 9:56pm
Mr. Steamer:  I started using OPG it really cut down on ther price of gas.  All you need is a 12 volt pump and 3' of 1/4" hose and park beside your clients BMW. Please don't try this at home.  Your wife may get pissed and break your hand tool.Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/June/2004 at 10:02pm
NAW THAT DOESN'T WORK...ALL CARS HAVE THAT LITTLE BALL IN THE GAS TANK THAT STOPS GAS FROM BEING SUCKED UP...SORRY FOR THE CAPS...BUT i AIN'T RE-TYPING
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/June/2004 at 10:13pm
Mr.Steamer:  When you call to tell your woman of the house you are cummin and to have carpet vacuumed, furniture moved and 5 gallons of gas would also be appreciated.  This shouldn't be much to ask for to have the presence of the STEAMER in your verGuitary own living room??
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/June/2004 at 11:20pm

They would do it if I asked...

Listen I'm the King....people drop to my feet after I clean the carpets

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/June/2004 at 4:09pm

put the air on in the truck today...just to watch my gas needle go down down and down....I'm charging a new HOT DAY surcharge

Post Reply Post Reply