Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Rolling TM machines?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote In19944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rolling TM machines?
    Posted: 18/October/2007 at 4:12pm
Does anyone have any experience using these. They are relatively rare and I'm wondering why more people don't use them. TM power in a porty? Looking at a 13 hp electric >> PROWLER. Seems very versatile to me.
Thank you

Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/October/2007 at 5:08pm
I talked to the owner.. He had a bad attitude on the phone.. That ended my decision to buy from him..

STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/October/2007 at 10:01pm
SteeringClapperBanana DanceButt Shake
Ream57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ream57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/October/2007 at 7:01am
Where did you find this rolling TM?
I got money in the bank, but E on the tank.
scotty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2007 at 6:43pm
    The Prowler is being imported into the UK and proving very popular, but you get a far better price in the States / Canada.

The machine has no return tank, as the waste is vapourised and exhausted directly into the atmosphere.

Been used in clearing flooded areas a lot and able to work tirelessly and economically

we try harder and it shows
DeepScrub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeepScrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/November/2007 at 1:21am
    this guy had one on EBAY.I was wondering about the waste recovery tank issue how does that work evaporates or something?
"DO YOUR BEST"
JohnnehSquish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnehSquish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/November/2007 at 10:56am
It's built in with an auto-pumpout, because the blower processes the water directly, meaning the water will always be dumping somewhere, either to like a bathtub, or toilet, or to water the garden or something.
DeepScrub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeepScrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/November/2007 at 8:53pm
   That would be difficult.I mean how many people want dirty water pumping out on their yard/street.
"DO YOUR BEST"
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2007 at 11:33am

How many..? Millions.. You See SS uses apo..

DeepScrub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeepScrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2007 at 9:20pm
The one I have seen is called the navigator!
"DO YOUR BEST"
 Post Reply Post Reply