Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

NEED HELP CHOOSING A MACHINE!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEED HELP CHOOSING A MACHINE!
    Posted: 16/October/2007 at 11:50am
I WANT TO PURCHASE A TRUCK MOUNT AND ACCESSORIES FOR IT, IM NEAR SAN ANTONIO TEXAS, SO FAR I FOUND THE CHEAPEST CHEM TEX (HOUSTON) ''STALLION'' UNIT ON EBAY FOR $5,800, THE CHEAPEST STEAM-BRITE (SAN ANTONIO) ''PRO START'' UNIT FOR $5,000, AND THEYRE MORE POPULAR ''SCOUT'' FOR $6,500,NOW I WILL NEED ABOUT $1000 IN UPGRADES/ACCESORIES EITHER WAY I GO, SHOULD I BUY CLOSER TO ME INCASE OF BREAK DOWNSConfused?SHOULD I BUY USEDDead? IM ON A TIGHT BUDGET,,, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?......AND PORTABLES OR $30,000 MACHINES ARE NOT AN OPTION!!!!Angry
Sponsored Links

Ream57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ream57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 12:34pm

PORTABLES RULE!!!!!!Butt Shake

I got money in the bank, but E on the tank.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 1:06pm
Put ur ass on the line and get a new one
www.mr-steamer.com
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 2:02pm
SteeringI THINK IM JUST GOING TO GIVE THE STEAM BRITE PRO START A CHANCE,DEALER IS CLOSE TO ME AND IT WILL BE UNDER WARRANTY, AND ILL HAVE MONEY LEFT OVER FOR MY VAN...
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 3:33pm
Test run it first.. You might not like it.. 13hp/33blower.. You could save 1k and get the Recoil XPS with booster..
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 3:45pm
WinkLOOKS LIKE A NICE PORTABLE! BUT AS OF NOW IM GOING WITH THE 13HP,STEAM BRITE, I CAN ALLWAYS JUST DRIVE UP TO SAN ANTONIO AND BEAT THA sh*t OUT OF THAT GUY ''KEN'' IF I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ITHead CrackBig smileBUT WHO KNOWS GETTING BACK INTO THE  PORTABLES MIGHT NOT BE SUCH A BAD IDEA...Ouch
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 8:21pm
Lies
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 9:02pm
I think you need mental help???
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

I think you need mental help???
Refer him to your doctor... you seem to be doing well

www.mr-steamer.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 10:35pm
STD has meds and he likes to share

The STD Meter
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 10:42pm
Beer Guzzle
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2007 at 1:29am
They're a little stronger than that

The STD Meter
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2007 at 11:39am
DrunkyBanana Dance
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2007 at 3:26pm
screampro is speachless
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>