Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Evolution

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Strawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Evolution
    Posted: 31/May/2004 at 11:07pm
Is anybody using this new LGR
Brian Strawn
Sponsored Links

We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2004 at 9:07am
Brian, We have a few... Are they being recalled or somthing?
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2004 at 6:42pm

Originally posted by Brian Strawn Brian Strawn wrote:

Is anybody using this new LGR

They are available to rent from We Dry and KK will have it's first shipment soon. Try it, you will like it.

Just keeping ahead of the curve.

BigRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2004 at 7:18pm
Whats the deal on these.  I heard they are having some problems with them.  I have learned the hard way with Dri eaz. 
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2004 at 7:50pm

I believe the problem is that they have a build up of condensastion on the outside.........Does anyone know of anytihng else with them?

Usually with new products they always have flaws with them..Do u have some BigRed?

Brian Strawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Strawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2004 at 8:34pm
I have sold approx. 80 of these units the response is great.

Yes there was a condensation problem but they have solved the problem
i have another 50 coming in next week.
Brian Strawn
BigRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2004 at 8:57pm
I'm a wait and see kind of guy.  I know there is new technology around the corner.  I heard good things about these units.  I also heard of the little problem there having.  I'd rather buy an LGR right now.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2004 at 9:03pm
Brian :  I realize that this unit is an LGR.  But what are the specs compared to a 1200.  The LGR is only for finial dry down but what about saturation?  Or is there any difference?  No bull just the specs.Guitar
Just My opinion
FooLingYu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FooLingYu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2004 at 9:41pm

Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Brian :  I realize that this unit is an LGR.  But what are the specs compared to a 1200.  The LGR is only for finial dry down but what about saturation?  Or is there any difference?  No bull just the specs.Guitar

doug, still waiting for my answers on letters and symbols and now "LGR" shows up. Please enlighten me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Strawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/June/2004 at 8:12pm
Doug 65 pints a day also dries to 28 gpp you would need 2 to make
1 2000 LGR

Saturation do you mean high rh if so it still works like a 1200 at higher rh
levels

Low Grain Refrigerant (dehumidifier)

Kammi from Dri-Eaz comes in this forum once in a while maybe she can
let us know about status of the Evolution.

Edited by Brian Strawn
Brian Strawn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Strawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/June/2004 at 8:28pm
Doug try www.dri-eaz.com shows all specs on evolution.
Brian Strawn
 Post Reply Post Reply