Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Upholstery & Fine Fabrics Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

upholstery wand

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toolman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: upholstery wand
    Posted: 04/October/2007 at 4:34pm
    Just wondering what do you guys suggest I buy. There is such a huge price difference. It has to work with a 500 psi portable.
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2007 at 6:25pm
There are only 3 tools that I would want for upholstery cleaning.

- The Stealth Dry Tool, No Drip
- Hydramaster DriMaster
- CFR Upholstery Tool

None are the cheapest but all are the best. Comfort in your hand is a big factor and overspraying is even a bigger factor.
toolman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toolman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2007 at 6:41pm
    I do know my first choice whould be the dri- master but it's way too much? 400.00 to 500.00 is what I have seen.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2007 at 8:12pm
The Stealth changed the way I clean...thanks Ted
www.mr-steamer.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2007 at 8:21pm
Go with the stealth

The STD Meter
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2007 at 9:10pm
I thought Steamer use his wand for everything
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2007 at 9:21pm
I love cleaning drapes with my wand

The STD Meter
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2007 at 9:47pm
save using a step stool
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2007 at 10:32pm
Nice wide stroke too

The STD Meter
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/October/2007 at 7:55am
especially easy with a glide
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2007 at 2:07am
Oh yeah

The STD Meter
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/October/2007 at 8:57pm
From time to time we have a request from a customer to order in a CFR tool. With my experience in cleaning I have yet to find a set of tools to equal them.

CFR have to be the first company in our industry to develop tools to do other than squirt and suck. They are truly a company who have developed an aerodynamic set of tools to address a problem that our industry has always had with drying times and overspray.
nscrcr8z View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nscrcr8z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/October/2007 at 10:31pm
won a drimaster wand last weekend in a drawing at a customer appreciation day where i buy my chemicals retails for 449.00 was a greta win can wait to use it
scott
ChemicallyFried View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChemicallyFried Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/December/2007 at 10:00pm

I have four upholstery tools.  The cheapest one works twice as good as the rest.  The key is light weight, simple,  ease of use. Keep in mind you have only one hand to control that bad boy and you want it light weight and not clumsy in your strong hand. 

I can remove more spots than you can.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>