Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Tough stains

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2007 at 8:42pm
What's the other half made up of...........................VULCANS  Spock greets other Vulcans 

Nightrider
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2007 at 9:32pm
Aren't Vulcans immigrants too?

The STD Meter
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2007 at 9:37pm
Yeah................but if you tell them that they are..............................they'll Zap you with some sort of Zapper...............................Zap on.......................Zap off...............................................The Zapper

Nightrider
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2007 at 10:10pm

Speaking of Mexicans.. I just finished 2 moveouts for my Amego.

Here they come guys.. heading right into Canada...LOL

FriendlyHammer View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2007 at 11:03pm
I have to wonder how many Mexicans think of going to Canada. I mean, once they've reached the US, they've reached the country they've been talking about their entire lives. Why leave a country (the US) where your friends and relatives live, where you can drive for miles and everyone speaks your language to go to a country with stricter laws and where you stand out and can't find people who can speak your language?

The schools are required to teach them in the US, the hospitals are required to treat them. The police can't ask them for identification. It's a dream come true.

Edited by FriendlyHammer - 05/September/2007 at 11:12pm
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2007 at 11:04pm
I never saw that dotted line on the ground before.....................where is it LOL

That looks like a Taco Bell Advertisment

It's funny when these Mexicans work in the States they don't move that fast

Nightrider
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2007 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

What's the other half made up of...........................VULCANS  Spock greets other Vulcans 

1 German (my wife), 1 Norwegian, and 3 Asians.
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2007 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

I never saw that dotted line on the ground before.....................where is it LOL

That looks like a Taco Bell Advertisment

It's funny when these Mexicans work in the States they don't move that fast

Nightrider

That dotted line is a proposal before Congress. It's their big plan to deal with the problem.  Right now it's too controversial to pass because someone somewhere might think it's racist. 

The alternative plan isn't so controversial. It involves citizens being required to throw their income out on the streets.  Some of the money might strike the immigrants, scaring them away.

Edited by FriendlyHammer - 05/September/2007 at 11:13pm
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2007 at 11:57pm
You guys can keep the Mexicans, we have all the other races up here

The STD Meter
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2007 at 12:17am

Mexicans can play the guitar...................................Canadian immigrants just wear towels on their heads

Nightrider 

Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2007 at 12:19am
We've got all the races. We just want to share some Mexican illegals with you.

Just try to find a gas station in a major US city that isn't owned by an Arab.

Edited by FriendlyHammer - 06/September/2007 at 12:20am
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2007 at 12:28am
Patels own all the motels

The STD Meter
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2007 at 12:42am
FRIENDLY ALLOW ME TO SUM UP IN A VERY IMMATURE WAY THE UNITED STATES IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS .

In the early 60's the States opened it's doors to outside investors.

They also opened the gates for Asian Imports .

Then allowed major American companies to import goods from Asia to cut retail prices and cut merchandice American made employing Americans.

Can't forget the Free Trade deals with Canada .

Allowing foreigh ownership of American currency is a NO NO..........but they allowed it .

Not going after companies that hired ilegal immigrants set a precident for other companies to cut labour costs as the expense of the American people.

I can go on forever, but those are how problems start.

The United States is a falling power because of American greed for cheap merchandise, luxury automobiles, high tech toys ,etc etc .

The Arabs and China own the United States, that is why there is not much left to do............threats and scare tactics against these countries would just piss them off and they would dump & discount Trillions of American Dollars and devalue the American dollar to 25 cents .

War is not always fought on the battlefield like the good old days....................today wars are fought in the boardrooms and international banks .

It's a rat race out there and the rats are winning .

The Mexicans are your smallest problems , they don't tie bombs to their kids body and send them into the subway to blow it up .

Well...................that's my rant for the evening .

Thank you and Good Night..................Elvis.............Has left the building

Nightrider
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2007 at 6:12pm

It's obvious that Doug looks deeper into using products that at first look like they are good cleaners. There are other things to consider (health, safety, compatibility, what it doing to your equipment, what it's doing to the carpet fiber or finish eg. Teflon, Scotchgard etc., how it's affecting your clients investment long term, what's being left regarding residue etc., etc.)

People who jump and use non-tested products are generally good for my business when they end up deteriorating their equipment. Greed tells me that you should go for the bargain. My professionalism tells me that you should take a wait & see attitude while others test, test, test.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>