Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Tough stains

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/November/2007 at 10:21am
"The Mexicans are your smallest problems".. You dont know what your talking about..

California-- If 3.5Million moved back to Mex it would leave an extra $10.2 billion to spend on the overloaded school systems, bankrupted hospitals and overflowed prisons..

The Highways would be alot cleaner & safer with less grid-lock.. Cleaner air and less drunk drivers killing Americans..  AND everyone could understand eachother..

12,000 gangs would vanish out of Denver alone..!!

No more push "1" for English or "2" for Spanish..!!

We would get rid of 500,000 illegal inmates that cost taxpayers $1.6 billion annually... Thats BILLION nightrider.. BIG MONEY..!!

ELIMINATE -- 15,000 MS-13 gang members and 20,000 "18th street gangs" in L.A. who do $130 billion in drugs annually.. Thats BILLIONS nightrider.. BILLIONS..!!

How about ID theft.. rape.. chid molesters.. Hepetitis.. TB.. 400,000 anchor babies..

This is far worse than a blown up subway.. 

On and on and on.. Theres alot more you dont know..

Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/November/2007 at 12:15pm
Born in the USA
I was born in the USA
You the BOSS
Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/November/2007 at 1:41pm

doug your blind.. Its happening in Canada also.. probably worse up there..

Either way.. Nuttin I can do about it..
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/November/2007 at 3:46pm
no one is refused entry to canada and their charter of rights that protects every god dam terrorists in the free world as long as they can set foot on canadian soil??
Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/November/2007 at 6:00pm
Canada.. USA.. Mexico.. Will soon be ONE.. "The North American Union".. No more borders.. No more security..  no more cc'ing..!!Shocked

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/November/2007 at 10:36pm
That's a scary thought

The STD Meter
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/November/2007 at 12:16am
 LOL what should we all do cmaster? I'm really scared..! LOL 
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/November/2007 at 1:39am
Hold hands and sing Kumbaya

The STD Meter
KianAndrew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KianAndrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2008 at 2:39am

I sold a business that I started and managed for over 15 years.  I did not sell it because it wasn't successful, I sold it to spend more time w/ my family.  I then searched very diligently for a year before finding Oxifresh.  I never thought I would own a franchise, but I liked their business model, their new method of carpet cleaning, and the "green" aspect of the chemicals and cleaning process. I went to the discovery days, and I was sold, no pressure.  It has been 4 months now and I am booking jobs every day, making money and I am able to spend the time w/ my family like I wanted.  I could not be happier w/ the results, the support I get when I call, and the bright future I know I will have as an Oxi Fresh Franchise Owner. 

Sincerely,

KianAndrew

Oxi Fresh of the Inland Northwest

Spokane, WA.

KianAndrew
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2008 at 10:38am

I sold a business that I started and managed for over 15 years.  I did not sell it because it wasn't successful, I sold it to spend more time w/ my family.  I then searched very diligently for a year before finding Oxifresh.  I never thought I would own a franchise, but I liked their business model, their new method of carpet cleaning, and the "green" aspect of the chemicals and cleaning process. I went to the discovery days, and I was sold, no pressure.  It has been 4 months now and I am booking jobs every day, making money and I am able to spend the time w/ my family like I wanted.  I could not be happier w/ the results, the support I get when I call, and the bright future I know I will have as an Oxi Fresh Franchise Owner. 

Sincerely,

MorganCore

Oxi Fresh of the Inland Northwest

Spokane, WA.

MorganCore
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2008 at 10:41am
The same testimonial just change the name LOL

Sure I want to do business with this guy LOL
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2008 at 10:55am

Sincerely,

Cmaster

Oxi Fresh of Nowhere

Nowhere

The STD Meter
envirosteam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote envirosteam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2009 at 12:29am
Clap Good basic article.
Looking for quality backlinks to help build our website. Will accept link exchange or articles. goto http://www.enviro-steam.com or contact us by email at envirosteam@yahoo.com
rick007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rick007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2009 at 10:57pm
isn't marketing great? where is the dotted line to sign? i'm sold.
happy cleaning
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>