Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Vacuums?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ream57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/October/2007 at 6:06pm
I use a Kirby, does a great vaccum job, but they are pricey.
I got money in the bank, but E on the tank.
Sponsored Links

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2007 at 6:42pm
Just some info from my past experiences with Miller Carpet Care back in the mid 70's:

We used eureka commercial vacs (said commercial on it too).  We would check out the customers own vac and if it seemed inadequate it was ok for us to offer the one we brought into the customer's house at a discounted price.  We made a profit, the customer got a great vacuum and of course the tech got his spiff.  Of course we had a new vac on the van so we could keep going to the new job or sell it instead of the slightly used one.

I use hoover wind tunnel with hepa filtration.  I do not sell vacuum cleaners or new carpet. 
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12