Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Dougs Opinion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2004 at 9:28am
Mr. We Dry, Drying or what ever:  I don't like being singled out.  I asked you a questioin and apparently it ruffled your feathers.  You informed me the question was for Brian,  who I may add agreed with me.  It sounds to me that there is only one way and that is your or the wrong way.  All opinions are much appreciated on this board and always will be so  if your opinions are not open for discussion maybe you should keep them to yourself if you are going to pout everytime someone disagrees with you.  Oh? what happened to  your title???Guitar
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2004 at 9:34am
lol Doug.......Maybe you didnt read what I wrote...lol......anyways..My comments are open for talk.....Im not offeneded at all......
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2004 at 10:32am
WE Dry:  Maybe we can start over.? Im glad you are here. You might have already noticed I am not that bright and I need things explained to me.  So I question everyone, some answer some just get pi**ed off.   On the bright side I am on my way out.Guitar
Just My opinion
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2004 at 10:51am

hey Doug...No problem....Lets start over........

Hey...I dont get pissed I get even........Its a fun industry that we are in isnt it.......I love meeting new people and hearing what they have to say about the industry.

Talk to ya soon!

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2004 at 11:19am
We Dry:  Your already doing ok. That my favorite line I don't get mad I get even>Guitar
Just My opinion
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2004 at 11:35am

k, Im out....Heading to TO to where all the BIG losses are!

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/May/2004 at 10:46pm
We Dry:  Did you get to the  Windsor area this week?Guitar
Just My opinion
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 8:47am
Mr.  We Dry:  I have been around this board threw good and bad.  But I have taken a few good hits and survived.  But to survive I did not use the theory of Bulls**t baffles brains the people on this board were not born yesterday.  I know this because no one could become diverse as some of the posters are in just one day.  I don't display my certifications as you did when you tried to impress the hall out of everyone with your signature of success which has gone by the way side.  If you want respect on this board then don't treat every like a god damm fool or it will come back and bit you in the ass.
Just My opinion
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 9:27am

Hye Doug......Hows it going.....

This is a krazy board eh..lol....ow ell.....at least i know if i want excitment I can come here!.....

I sent equipment to Windsor, Sarnia, Toronto, Barrie, Coldwater and Owen Sound....On Saturday I was still delivering more equipment...

I thought that this board was to come and talk....and aobut the credientials...I didnt know that no one has not put theres on there name. Truthfuly, I am just use to using them after my name......I duno.....Wel....Talk to ya soon eh!

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 2:28pm
Mr. WE DRY:  I happened to notice that you tried to discredit me by mocking my certifications.  You are a good reason for me not to advertise my own accomplishments.  I did not put them in here to brag about them as you apparently tried to do.  I prefer to be one of the guys in what ever I do I am not one to boast of my achievements I prefer to sit back and learn from others.  A person who feels thay already know everything  is a big threat to not only themselves but those around them.  I don'g go looking for trouble it just has a way of finding me.  I usualy don't get involved till someone tries to bulls**t everyone.
Just My opinion
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 2:30pm

Doug.......

I must say....I have better things to do with my time then to sit here and listen to pathetic bullsh*t like what you have to say...

have a good one!

BigRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 2:53pm

Let me help you out here Doug.

We Dry how long have you been at this business for?

TGIF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TGIF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 3:02pm
Doug: On one of the posts I read I noticed you had written that you were an IICRC supervisor.  What is that?  I have never heard of it before. 

Big Red:  I will try to answer that in the Ask Doug topic;  I do not want to cross contaminate this topic.Guitar

Here, let me try this again lol.

BigRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 3:04pm
Thanks TGIF
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>