Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie
    Posted: 19/July/2007 at 5:59pm
Hi all,

I'm 23 and in San Diego looking to succeed in the carpet cleaning business. I know you always get these same questions but I'm looking into getting a Ninja 200 psi w/heat and dual 2 stage vacs w/150 wl. I am very interested in the rotovac powerwand also. Does anyone have this setup? How much more effective is a rotovac than a traditional scrub wand? Any advice? I'm on a tight budget so no truckmounts for me either. Thanks for your help guys!
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/July/2007 at 9:19am
Whats your name? dude? ... OK dude, go for it.. I used 2-2stages for years with and without heat.. Heat is a luxury.. Get yourself something to agitate your prespray in with.. Run 25' hose as much as possible.. For best dry times.. Don't be a hack and dash.. Alsways vacuum first.

Good luck dude..

Beau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/July/2007 at 12:11pm
Thanks for the advice and my name is Beau but you can call me dude if you want. Can I use one of those $15 Grandi Groomer push deals to agitate? The Rotovac guys say I don't need heat with their deal but I think, strictly from a customer standpoint, I'd be happier knowing that someone is cleaning my carpet with super hot water rather than lukewarm tap. About chemicals & presprays, is there a great one out there that will work on all carpets? Or do I have to bring different types based on the type of carpet? Thanks again!

Beau (dude)
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/July/2007 at 7:12pm
Manual agitation is fine.. I use mechanical.. The Rotovac guys don't have heat.. Thats why they say that.. How much is their unit with everything? Heat is part of the cleaninig pie Big smile.. Many porty users don't understand this heat thing.. It cleans faster.. drys faster.. saves labor and chem cost.. Works like a surfactant but only better... They would rather run 200' of hose instead of having heat... I'll take heat anyday...
 Post Reply Post Reply