Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Panther truck mounts???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2007 at 5:02pm
can't get no respect
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/August/2007 at 9:56pm
He can't get what he doesn't earn

The STD Meter
ChemicallyFried View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChemicallyFried Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2007 at 10:59pm
My panther 15 compared to the top of the line portables I ran was quite a step up in suction.  However I still think its a bit underpowered.  I wish I would have gone ahead and got a Panther 18 or higher.  I got a few minor bugs worked out to start with and now the system is doing me fine, expecially for the money.   The panther 25 or higher must suck up everything including the carpet and pad....hahaha..
 I can compete with the more expensive setups and my carpets look great on completion and my customers dont know one truckmount from the other in most cases.  All house wife Mary Jones cares about is that we treat her nice and her carpets look great when we are done, and we give her a good deal.  She doesnt know a $13000 system from a $30000 system. 
I can remove more spots than you can.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2007 at 11:11pm

Some do know the difference... People aren't stupid...

STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2007 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by ChemicallyFried ChemicallyFried wrote:

My panther 15 compared to the top of the line portables I ran was quite a step up in suction.  However I still think its a bit underpowered.  I wish I would have gone ahead and got a Panther 18 or higher.  I got a few minor bugs worked out to start with and now the system is doing me fine, expecially for the money.   The panther 25 or higher must suck up everything including the carpet and pad....hahaha..
 I can compete with the more expensive setups and my carpets look great on completion and my customers dont know one truckmount from the other in most cases.  All house wife Mary Jones cares about is that we treat her nice and her carpets look great when we are done, and we give her a good deal.  She doesnt know a $13000 system from a $30000 system. 
Thumbs Up
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/November/2007 at 10:44pm
does the panther 15 come with a 33 or 36 blower?Wacko

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChemicallyFried Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/November/2007 at 10:43pm
I havent looked into the blower details.  I judge the suction by how much whistle I get out of the wand.  The more suction the higher the wand whistle.  This can vary based on how many feet you are running or how long your whip hose is.  And more importantly, how often do you clean your filters.Do you have air leaks at every hose connection every 50 feet. I tend to seal every connection every 50 feet to maximize my Panther 15 suction.  I also use vaseline on top of my stainless steel tank lid to get a better seal during each carpet cleaning. 
Whose got more suction....my panter 15 with a clean filter and all leak points sealed ,or a panther 25 with a drunk employee and a plugged filter and four q-tips and a bunch of hair clogged in the hose line.  Not to mention the clump of plastic plugging the wand and four hair beads stuck in the end of the wand.  Not to mention the kinked hose as it was forceably dragged into the home. 
You get the point.  If you dont suck then you suck......pun on words. 
carpetpros111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetpros111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/January/2008 at 3:38pm
i own the Panther 27 and it was the biggest mistake. i had a buddy of mine that had the 20hp and didnt have that many problems. he had gotten it at a decent price. well, i bought the 27 and it seems that everytime i turned it on and started to clean something went wrong. the machine started to shake and then water started to leak out of the recovery tank. which its suppose to have a life time warrenty but i have had to pay to get it welding 3 times already. and im going to tell you another thing. the heat exchangers on not stainless steel like the paper work claims. they are painted black for goodness sakes. why would paint stainless. it makes no sense. and the person that i bought the darn thing from is never around or they are on the other line, but before i bought it, he was calling me every single day!
so in my opinion, you think you might saving money, but it will cost you tons of money in repairs. they don't know the meaning of warranty.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/January/2008 at 7:20pm
Thats too bad cp111.. Probably a 36 blower on that 15hp panther..
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/January/2008 at 7:30pm
replace the parts with something good! There are some good after market heat exchangers.
www.mr-steamer.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChemicallyFried Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/January/2008 at 8:14pm
WinkLets be realistic.  Panther truck mounts suck.  I spend most of my time on repairs.  After I fix the leaks I love my panther whore again but then more trouble arises. 
Its like an old wound that just wont heal.  An old whore that you like but she uses you over and over again.  You cant get away from her because for that brief moment she is sooooo good and you cant say no.

I still own the bitch today, or should I say the PantherOuch owns me......
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2008 at 4:46pm
Sell it and get a new Be-itch..LOL 10yrs ago my 20hp Panther w/propane heat had one down time in 1yr and it took 1hr to fix.. Party%20Banana
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2008 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by ChemicallyFried ChemicallyFried wrote:

WinkPanther truck mounts suck.

Name me one HWE, truckmount or porty, that doesn't?  Name me one gal worth a second date ......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456