Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WE NEED A SALES SECTION!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 12:43am
OH NO !!!! SSSSHHHHHHHHHH
www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 12:44am
if you want to make money charge cheap....use tide...wet it and get out... charge for call backs
www.mr-steamer.com
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 1:01am
Smile

Edited by nightrider - 15/November/2007 at 10:23pm
aaa cleaner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaa cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 1:05pm
yea yea yea i'm strong like a f**kin bull PERIOD......no reason to hate on me nightrider ;)   you know i could sell circles around u big dawg!  maybe i could come to your town and host a sales seminar for ya  ok ok i'll stop  but i can already tell ur weak because a strong salesman listens to other good salesman and vise versa...always learning.  anyways i thought i might pick up some fresh info to add to my bag of tools     i guess not???   i'd really like to hear from someone that currently has or has had a phone room......and it's 9.99 a room not 2.99 :)  
www.myspace.com/etedder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaa cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

aaa cleaner is just looking for free information...it's a hard knock life dude. take your knocks.

I have always said forums like this won't work...because there is no way in hell I would give away trade secrets

Spoken from a true weak stick lol  i'm sorry man ur one bitter dude.  Trade secrects???  i just wanted to share some sales pitches.......
www.myspace.com/etedder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaa cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 1:19pm

if you want to make money charge cheap....use tide...wet it and get out... charge for call backs

yea and stay in business for like 6 months cause u dragged ur name through the grease so much?!?!?  i'm talkin about doing a great job AND selling the sh*t out of them......do any of u guys put these people on service contracts? let's hear about that  i'm tired of these brain dead responses
www.myspace.com/etedder
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 1:26pm

That's how Steamer became the most important, successful and richest cleaner that the GTA has to offer? A true profit in his own land???????????
Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaa cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 1:36pm
hey i worked for a company like that.....they sub sub contract all the techs and rented them the equipment and chemicals and supply jobs.....they had like ex - cons running jobs out of their own cars with portables in their trunk.....needless to say their not in business anymore,  that's not the route i'm lookin for
www.myspace.com/etedder
aenviremental View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aenviremental Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 2:45pm
Sounds like you got a smart mouth young man. U need to listen to us adults so you can possiable stay in business for more than six months..lol...Why are you are pising the NIGHTRIDER off, He is my best friend:). Prove your self to us " the pros" and maybe we will talk business, weather it be trade secrets or service contracts". I can tell by the way you talk to others you were probably a car salesman before this right? Well son car sellsman tactics do not work in our buisness (CARPET CLEANING), have you ever even been to a carpet cleaning class? Do you have any idea how the ph of the chemichel work? Or are you just a dirty old car salesman with a foul mouth?   "tried tested an trued an multimillon dollar buisness in Las Vegas Nevada". Ya bounce some ideas off of some one try me..;)
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 3:25pm
I recycle water.....sometimes I go as low as 99 cents per room.

whole house special 9.95...that includes the furniture in the room
www.mr-steamer.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 3:53pm
You must be a millionaire

The STD Meter
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 4:20pm
Don't forget you can do alot of drivebys in an 8 hour day??
Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaa cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by aenviremental aenviremental wrote:

Sounds like you got a smart mouth young man. U need to listen to us adults so you can possiable stay in business for more than six months..lol...Why are you are pising the NIGHTRIDER off, He is my best friend:). Prove your self to us " the pros" and maybe we will talk business, weather it be trade secrets or service contracts". I can tell by the way you talk to others you were probably a car salesman before this right? Well son car sellsman tactics do not work in our buisness (CARPET CLEANING), have you ever even been to a carpet cleaning class? Do you have any idea how the ph of the chemichel work? Or are you just a dirty old car salesman with a foul mouth?   "tried tested an trued an multimillon dollar buisness in Las Vegas Nevada". Ya bounce some ideas off of some one try me..;)

hey i earn peoples business....every dollar is justified in the home and i do quality work as well...... i have yet  to do one re-do.  Sir if u have a multimillion dollar company i'd love to hear what you have to say.....i have yet to have someone step up and share some good strong information.....i'm very interested in how to structure a service contract i have my ideas but would like to hear from some of u guys....also i'm very interested in a phone room as well.......lol and yes i was in the car business my friend  that's just who i am but like i said i do good work and gaurantee my work as well   i want these people to be my customers for life! 
www.myspace.com/etedder
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 5:07pm
If you are looking for a phone room than you need to talk very nicely to Nightrider as he is the man.
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>