Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

What is comparable to a "Big Truck"?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZCleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is comparable to a "Big Truck"?
    Posted: 18/June/2007 at 5:18pm
As I am extremely new to the carpet cleaning world, I've been thinking about what type of rig to buy. As some people, a "big truck" looks exclusive and illustrious, however, for $80,000 and living in a town of 8,000 (with multiple small towns surrounding for business). A big truck seems almost impractical. That being said, are there any options which would be a TM to go in a van that may be comparable to the Vortex or ATM trucks? Maybe a Prochem Everest HP or something? Thanks.
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/June/2007 at 7:35pm

Look no further...

totalsolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote totalsolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/July/2007 at 7:26pm
Dang it....where are the prices on these things!!! Can I buy these in the USA?
Need Angel Inve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Need Angel Inve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/July/2007 at 8:46pm
I have he best design you will ever see. I would say change your direction and come into building the cleaning machines instead of cleaning. I have the complete answer if you are real.

Bryn Patton
702-917-5402
Thank you for your interest. Hope to speak with you sonn,
Bryn Patton
702-917-5402
hcciam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hcciam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/August/2007 at 2:21am
Check out The Reactor by Judson.  Its a 47 blower, but fitted with 2.5" hose, 2" wand, and a Little Giant heater, its supposed to give a good suck for your buck.   http://www.truckmountdirect.com/

very simple and easy to repair when it happens, and ALL TM's need a repair eventually
Ron Werner
Owner
Happy Carpet Cleaners
Victoria BC
ChemicallyFried View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChemicallyFried Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2007 at 11:31pm
Not trying to be hard to get along with but I put out 14000 flyers last month alone and got 75 customers off of it in a city of 800,000 people.  Well thats one month.  In a town of 8000 where is your business going to come from after month one. Are you sure the surrounding towns can fill your schedule. 
And keep in mind the gas for the carpet machine as well as what vehicle you use.  Drive time can kill a carpet cleaning business fast.  Theres only so much time in each day to drive to those other small towns, and is the cost of fuel worth it. 
I can remove more spots than you can.
 Post Reply Post Reply