Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Water Damage SubContracting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Want-Floods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Water Damage SubContracting
    Posted: 28/April/2007 at 9:56pm
    Please PM me if you are interested in more water mitigation work.
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/April/2007 at 10:02am
Where are you located?
Just My opinion
Want-Floods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Want-Floods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/April/2007 at 11:19am
Doug:
We are a nationwide company interested in securing competent water mitigation professionals in many areas. If you or any of your peers feel you can use more flood work please respond to this post. IICRC certified techs and firms are always a plus but anybody interested should get in touch with us. It is also necessary that you have enough drying equipment to dry a 2000 SF space, or means to rent it - of course more is better. We are very serious, honest and easy to work with and hope to develop lasting business relationships that we will both benefit from.
I anticipate your response and thanks.

Edited by Want-Floods - 29/April/2007 at 11:20am
spotlight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spotlight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/September/2007 at 11:37pm
Hi Doug,

I am interesting in doing some Restoration work from you, I have the
 complete outfit to do 2000 sq ft.  plus - which includes  Truck Mounted Unit, several portables,LGR,Focus air movers,sarah pro,air scrubbers, etc etc I am also certified in some catagories CCT, HST, UFT, WRT, FCT, FSRT,
OCT, ASD, AMRT, SMT.
I am located in the GTA .

Edited by spotlight - 24/September/2007 at 11:38pm
rsweet1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rsweet1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/May/2008 at 2:33pm
Hello,

I run a mitigation firm in Tampa Florida and would be interested in sub work.  We are IICRC certified Master Water Restorers, Master Smoke and Fire Restorers, CMRS's and CIEC's.  I can be reached at 813.335.5188.  You can learn a little more about us at www.NextGenRestoration.com.  I look forward to speaking with you.

With Regards,

R. David Sweet

R. David Sweet
Carpetsplus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carpetsplus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/June/2008 at 5:35pm
Hi Doug,

We would like to subcontract with you. We have enough equipment to complete
a 2,000 square foot job including dehumidifiers, air movers, extraction equipment,
trash pump and proper flood restoration products. We have been in business for over 12 years. P.C.S. is located in the Chicago area.

www.waterdamagechicago.com

Lars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/May/2012 at 1:34pm
I am in California and would like to work with you. http://www.manhattanbeachcarpetcleaners.net
sandiegowaterdamages View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandiegowaterdamages Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/August/2017 at 10:09pm
We are a water damage restoration company based in San Diego, CA. We operate 24 hours a day 7 days a week.  You can visit us here for our services  http://www.sandiegowaterdamagesd.com/ - http://www.sandiegowaterdamagesd.com/
Leiwun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leiwun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/May/2020 at 7:06am
nice
 Post Reply Post Reply