Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

best truck mount between 13,500 and 18,500

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmpireMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best truck mount between 13,500 and 18,500
    Posted: 17/April/2007 at 1:10am
best truck mount between 13,500 and 18,500

it's simple , i want brand new and slide in
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2007 at 8:45pm
The best to one is not the best to another.Wacko
wheelerman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2007 at 11:09pm
    Prochem Peak is around 16K USD....Love mine.
RedEraser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedEraser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/June/2007 at 6:20pm
panther 25 chem tex,,,,,especially on sale..you get two wands and hoses too...had mine 2 yrs now no problrms
Red Eraser Carpet Cleaning
hcciam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hcciam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/August/2007 at 2:25am
The Reactor by Judson
http://www.truckmountdirect.com/
Ron Werner
Owner
Happy Carpet Cleaners
Victoria BC
totalsolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote totalsolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/August/2007 at 2:26am
Call Nick at EZ Truckmounts. His machines are top notch and they are easy to work on if you ever need to service it. 940-642-2503

Ask him about the David/Utah special. This machine rocks it!
ChemicallyFried View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChemicallyFried Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2007 at 10:39pm
I got a Panther 15 from Chemtex.  Nice and no problems mechanically.  Might be a bit underpowered but Im not complaining.  Try a Panther 18 or higher and youll be very happy.  Plenty of suck for the buck.  That other guy mentioned a Panther 25.  Now there you can suck the chrome off a bumper with no problems for sure. 
I can remove more spots than you can.
LarryBoyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LarryBoyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2007 at 10:51am
I purchased a cleaning technologies unit made here in Atlanta.   Only have about 100 hours on it so really cant say much about it.
Atlantis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atlantis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2007 at 1:31am
I got my Panther 25 for $13,000 brand new. Victor was having a sale that week. No problems with it yet. I've had it about 3 months and already put about 120 hours on it (and it's been slow as hell here in Houston).

Seems to dry the carpets great (unless you use a glider, which was a total waste of $100).

It comes with 200 ft. of hose and two wands but there is no reason to run 2 wands. Instead I would ask Victor if he'll give you extra hose or an upholstery and stair tool or something else of equal value.

What I like about the 2 high pressure hoses is you can have one set with a bleeder to just barely drip so if you have to put the wand down it's not really a problem. You lose a LITTLE heat..but nothing significant.

Plus... you can't beat the price! If you are serious about getting one call and ask for Victor personally and tell him Chris from Atlantis sent you. He'll work out something special for you.

PS I picked up the 60 gallon stainless steal fresh water tank to go with it.. but honestly.. it was kind of a waste of money. I've never used it because I carry a hundred feet of water hose and even on apartment jobs I can always find a tap. Still though.. it may pay off some day. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Edited by Atlantis - 15/October/2007 at 1:35am
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2007 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Atlantis Atlantis wrote:

I got my Panther 25 for $13,000 brand new. Victor was having a sale that week. No problems with it yet. I've had it about 3 months and already put about 120 hours on it (and it's been slow as hell here in Houston).

Seems to dry the carpets great (unless you use a glider, which was a total waste of $100).

It comes with 200 ft. of hose and two wands but there is no reason to run 2 wands. Instead I would ask Victor if he'll give you extra hose or an upholstery and stair tool or something else of equal value.

What I like about the 2 high pressure hoses is you can have one set with a bleeder to just barely drip so if you have to put the wand down it's not really a problem. You lose a LITTLE heat..but nothing significant.

Plus... you can't beat the price! If you are serious about getting one call and ask for Victor personally and tell him Chris from Atlantis sent you. He'll work out something special for you.

PS I picked up the 60 gallon stainless steal fresh water tank to go with it.. but honestly.. it was kind of a waste of money. I've never used it because I carry a hundred feet of water hose and even on apartment jobs I can always find a tap. Still though.. it may pay off some day. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
CryClap
Atlantis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atlantis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/October/2007 at 1:24am
"P

Edited by Atlantis - 19/October/2007 at 1:37am
markyfreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markyfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/January/2009 at 9:23pm
Do not buy Blueline...nothing but problems.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/January/2009 at 11:44pm

Empire dont post here anymore.. 21 months laterrrrrrrrrrrr........... Confused

Post Reply Post Reply