Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Chemicals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/July/2007 at 3:47pm
Hydramasters Blitz, Chemspecs Enzall (enzyme), PreKleen, PowerCleans Bio-Klenz (enzyme), Millenium... So many more out there but i like these the best.

Thick Restaurant grease on the mats they set just outside the kitchen.. Castrols superclean sprayed full strength on the caked on grease.. Blast with high heat and 500-600psi then lightly prespray and flush it all out..

Sponsored Links

FriendlyHammer View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/July/2007 at 3:05am
Thanks guys,

Ok, but would you recommend the same products for dirt walked in from the parkinglot that you would recommend for restaurant grease?  I'm using a portable with 600 psi and two 3-stage vacuums.  The places where gum has been removed with a citrus product are much cleaner looking than the rest of the area that has been cleaned with Enzall.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/July/2007 at 11:26am
Ah ha! You can do a few things to remedy that. How many scoops of enzall per gal are you using? Use 3 scoops to 1 gal on trashed and add a pinch of citra-pure or citra-zyme (to boost).

And/or Do you have Heat..  HEAT makes that difference..  with heat it will all look the same.. I've been trying to tell some of the porty users this but some just don't understand.. They think more cfms is more important..

CFM/lift is important but heat is more important.. Part of the cleaning pie.. Portys were not made to run 150'. Run 25' of vac and its amazing how much more cfms you have v.s. 100 or 150'. Carpets dry alot faster too..

You can believe the "Salesman" or Someone thats out there all frikkin day and sometimes night long..

Goodluck to you Jake..

Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/July/2007 at 9:30am
John,

Thanks for your advice. I was only using 1/3 the Enzall that you recommended. I will certainly increase it and boost it with the chemicals you recommended. I will also start using heat, as you have recommended. I've been keeping my hose length to 25' (two inch diameter), so at least I've been doing one thing right.

I'm no professional. Just a schmuck.

Thanks again,
Jake
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/July/2007 at 12:22pm
Jake 1/3 would be ok on lightly soilded carpets.. I carry a 5gal jug already mixed at 2scoops.. Now at the job site you can adjust that accordingly by adding hot water or chem to your sprayer container.

Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/July/2007 at 1:58am
Ok, I cranked up the heat and added a citrus product and a lot more Enzall. It's drying right now and looks really good. Thanks Jim.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12