Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Pre-spray

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2007 at 5:22pm
The metal one from Home Depot is good enough.....why spend more than $50 bucks.....I've had the same two for years.... if it gets clogged with gard you just clean it out...whats the problem.

it's nice ...it's stainless.. it's professional

Those high end customers are blind...they have never even been to a homedepot...they don't do anything around the hose...they HIRE and PAY thats what they do...

if you walk in with a rolex watch they would quicker recognize that before they would your pump sprayer
www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2007 at 5:25pm

diddo Mr.Steamer... Image, I've had many Clients say "What a beautiful rig you have".. Now that's Image.. never anything about my pumpup...

Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2007 at 5:34pm
Dont underestimate the consumer Steamer. Theyre smarter than you think. And I bet you that they HAVE been into Home Depot at least a couple of times.
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2007 at 6:35pm
And they were looking for a pump up sprayer like you were using..LOL
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2007 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by John L John L wrote:

And they were looking for a pump up sprayer like you were using..[IMG]height=17 alt=LOL src="http://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gif" width=17 align=absMiddle>

And they're gonna use it with the porty they rented from HD and do a better job than you

The STD Meter
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2007 at 8:40pm
OH YEAH !!!!  and were all going out of bizness
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2007 at 9:19pm
you guys worry to much.....most customers are very unaware...

even though they ask you if your coming with a truckmount, when you get there they show you the sink...when you bring out your lead hose in they show you the central vac outlet...and no matter how many times they have had it done, they always ask how long will it take to dry....

reading customer is part of the job.....I know what they will say before they say it
www.mr-steamer.com
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 8:37pm
For my portable work with my Ninja 150 I use a hydroforce designed for portables. It has no flexible hose to the spray handle. The spray handle is built into the top of the Hydroforce. It works ok but not as well as a regular Hydroforce but better than a pump up.

Check out the Revolution Low Pressure Sprayer
http://www.hydroforce.com/spray_inj.html
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 10:25pm
I've used my hydro force with my 500 psi porty NP...

but I found it a waste of time...just throw the soap in the tank...you aint going to get a good job out of a porty anyways...

just soap paint the carpet ...

ride the trigger hard and leaver her wet....LOL
www.mr-steamer.com
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 10:28pm
hack
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 10:37pm
You know it

The STD Meter
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 11:52pm
thats why I don't do porty work....

www.mr-steamer.com
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 11:55pm
I believe in portys.. porty potties at the fair...LOL
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 11:59pm
We have used ours 3 times in 6 months only in places we can't access with our tm's

The STD Meter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>