Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

reverse osmosis water for pure steam cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.O.-PRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: reverse osmosis water for pure steam cleaning
    Posted: 14/March/2007 at 10:04am
Reverse osmosis steam cleaning is without a doubt the best cleaning method known to cleaners. and those who have never heard of it should witness its powers.
cuz i own u
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2007 at 10:31am
Don't tell me, you sell this system?

The STD Meter
CleanEvo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleanEvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2007 at 10:50am
Originally posted by R.O.-PRO R.O.-PRO wrote:

Reverse osmosis steam cleaning is without a doubt the best cleaning method known to cleaners. and those who have never heard of it should witness its powers.

Can you explain what reverse osmosis steam cleaning is?
"The best compliment is a referal"
R.O.-PRO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.O.-PRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2007 at 2:14pm
no i dont sell it, i use it. i clean in jacksonville florida and we use the r.o. system. actually its a 5 time filtered water system that gives u the purest water possible. our tds meeter reads back at 2 ppm, when the avg. steam cleaners who use some chemicals to treat their water actually comes back around 300-400 ppm. it really is astonishing what it does, and the best of all is that it leaves the carpet with absolutely NOTHING in it, other than clean. :)
cuz i own u
bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2007 at 7:14pm
Do you pre-treat with RO water to? If not water alone won't neutralize the ph or even remove all the chemical.  You must care 300 gallons of water with you, because to make 5 gallons takes about 2 hours.  I know I use RO water for aquarium.  Don't think you are using a true RO system mabe just a filter.  Which in either case is a waste, the main thing you need to remove from water is the minerals (ie hard water).  The lead, rust, chlorine, ect won't impact cleaning unless you want to lick you carpet when you are done cleaning?  
bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2007 at 7:19pm
Does sound like a good marketing tool. May be I should advertise I clean with Evian bottled water.  I can have an Evian water truck behind me.  What do you think?
fibro View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fibro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2007 at 9:38pm
I have a reverse osmosis system in my house for my drinking water. So maybe I will try filling my tank up from my house. See what happens.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2007 at 10:28pm
Doug has an RO system on his house. I think he uses the water for cleaning

The STD Meter
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2007 at 12:43am
R.O is just  fancy wording for marketing a system or product. For carpet cleaning ............it is not only foolish and not necessary............it is down right stupid for the buyer only to have another piece of junk that is not going to be working within 1 year and will require cosly repairs.

An old pressure washer pump, a half decent vacuum, and some hose is all that is needed to clean a carpet................all this technology to clean synthetic fibres................what a bunch of bunk

Nightrider
R.O.-PRO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.O.-PRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2007 at 8:39am
actually i do use a true r.o. system. for every 3 gallons i purify i get 1 clean gallon, and my water alone actually does neutralize the carpet because its so clean. i put A LOT of money into my water and dont half ass stuff, its the best.
cuz i own u
R.O.-PRO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.O.-PRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2007 at 8:43am
NIGHTRIDER:
the only reason id have for my RO system not working 1 year from now, would be because if i didnt maintenance it properly. i dont treat my equipment like sh*t, and for u to say its a stupid thing to market, then obviously you have never seen its cleaning results. I challenge anyone to clean one side of a room with whatever sytem you want, with your CHEMICALLY inhanced water, and ill clean the other half and we'll see whos is cleaner.
cuz i own u
R.O.-PRO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.O.-PRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2007 at 8:45am
NIGHTRIDER:no one wants you to bring that sh*t equipment of yours into their house. what did you invest into your equipment: $50...i have over 70,000 alone in my truck
cuz i own u
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2007 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

R.O is just  fancy wording for marketing a system or product. For carpet cleaning ............it is not only foolish and not necessary............it is down right stupid for the buyer only to have another piece of junk that is not going to be working within 1 year and will require cosly repairs.

An old pressure washer pump, a half decent vacuum, and some hose is all that is needed to clean a carpet................all this technology to clean synthetic fibres................what a bunch of bunk

Nightrider
here here!!!!! Nightrider I love it when you speak the truth

RO my arseLOL
www.mr-steamer.com
R.O.-PRO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.O.-PRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2007 at 2:39pm
just goes to show that yall are sh*tty broke carpet cleaners. my water gets to 250 degrees and i run off a 400 hp engine. BECAUSE im not a port unit, i actually run off the engine of my truck. yall are just the kind of carpet cleaners who do the job just to get paid and nothing else. if you had money then the r.o. system wouldnt be such a big expense, even tho mine cost 10,000. but its not that big of a deal because with that system i get better results which keeps my customers happy and my customer base growing. so dont down something you have never used because i know that if you used it, or had seen it used, you wouldnt be talking like you are.
cuz i own u
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>