Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

First truck mount!! what do you think...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fccc32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2008 at 4:23pm

Hey everyone, my name is Tyler and I've been cleaning carpet going on about 7 years now.  I have always used a Hydramaster cds 4.8.  I'm starting my own business now and I am going to start out with a Boxxer 427.  My question if anyone knows is how does the Boxxer 427 compare with other truckmounts performance-wise?

Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2008 at 8:16pm
you will be fine...just keep up with servicing the unit.
DBraden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBraden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/April/2008 at 2:30pm
Yes alot of service. I like the performance of the 427 but it does take considerable service. I will tell you almost everyone that I have sold has come back for trade.
Don't waste your time, or time will waste you.
tokmik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tokmik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/March/2009 at 12:14am
What price are they offering? Is it just the machine and waste tank, or do you get reals? If you are single wanding you would only run the truck mount at half its speed any more would be a waste. It would be like buying a race car and driving it in traffic. How many hours does the unit have on it? Depending on the price may be better to get something that matches what you need.

Carpet Cleaning Service
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/March/2009 at 1:48am
I almost bought the 427.. WOOW..!   Shocked

tokmik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tokmik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2009 at 11:02pm
Sell it and buy a Cleancold.

Gilbert Carpet Cleaning
Steam Man View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steam Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/June/2009 at 5:11pm
Do you think HM have over complicated their models (even the entry level ones)?

Just seems like there is more stuff to eventually go wrong. KISS!
davey1980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davey1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/August/2009 at 1:18am
Ok guys! Im new to the industry and currently only have a Mytee 2stage/200psi portable. I am beginning to realize I am gonna need a TM soon! What do you recommend and why? What all do I need to get off the ground and to a good start?
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/August/2009 at 3:40pm
Go with a VORNINJA best of both worlds?Guitar
Just My opinion
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/August/2009 at 6:59pm
Kenny can make him one  ( VORNINJA ) that is.

Nightrider
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/August/2009 at 12:09am
Kenny can make anything you want. The question is...........when will you get it?????LOL

The STD Meter
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/August/2009 at 11:49am
Originally posted by cmaster cmaster wrote:

Kenny can make anything you want. The question is...........when will you get it?????LOL

Soon, very soon........
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/August/2009 at 10:03pm
Where have I heard that before?????Hmmm

The STD Meter
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/August/2009 at 7:21pm
soon grasshopper soon???Guitar
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>