Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

First truck mount!! what do you think...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/June/2011 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Steam Man Steam Man wrote:

ps

You will get about 1 in 10 on video as people are camera shy, just keep asking.

If they say pass then say no probs I can ring you up (record skype) and ask you a few feedback questions or would you prefer to fill out a feedback form? Again written consent important.

Customise the questions for your marketing efforts.

I say (which is true) I'm doing a 'video diary today, would it be ok to film?'

This was tested and found to be my best chance of a yes.

Hope this helps

Yea, Thanks man that helps.
Sponsored Links

Acecc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acecc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2011 at 2:22pm
I use truck mounts for AMTEX Equipment in Houston.  Excellent quality and a lot less expensive than anything in their class.  The owner, Ben Saney, actually answers the phone and is awesome with any help or service that you need.  It's the only truck mount we will use.  The best.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/October/2011 at 9:32pm
The Best you say? Which one?.How long have you had it?  If its air-cooled its not rated as best. Liquid-cooled are Best. LOL
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/October/2011 at 9:59pm

Forgot to say Wecome here. Got at least a first name? If not your probably here for the short haul. Anyways, when someone with a Stealth profile comes on here posting testimonials for one of the worst pieces of crap in the industry, I'm going to challenge it. Now at least Amtex won't be getting any beneficial effect from this stunt. This poster has nothing in his profile or posts that confirms he is a real buyer of Amtex. Dont take it personal i copied it off Mikeysboard. lol LOL

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2013 at 10:07am
You should of kept it.
M Kal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M Kal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2017 at 9:22pm
I just bought a HydroMaster Boxxer XL with a Hydro Cradle with live feed. You have to have a TMU to compete. It might not get you business but if you don't have one you can't compete in carpet cleaning in Daphne AL.

https://steamaticofsal.com/

https://www.alpestcontrol.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920