Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Carpet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 8:15am
odor control?????like gasX
www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 8:39am
Imodium      
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 8:48am
Febreeze. Best odour control ever

The STD Meter
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 8:50am
not after I fart.........febreeze gets winded....says my wife
www.mr-steamer.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 9:01am
Leave it to you to test it

The STD Meter
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 9:02am

it's all good.....when you want to clear the room so you can watch TV

www.mr-steamer.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 9:04am
As long as you can stand the smell

The STD Meter
jjp1602 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjp1602 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 10:43am
Oder is not the problem.....Yes I will take a class when it becomes available.....Im talking about the stain, yellow pet urine stain. Seems to be that the enzyms chemical I`m using isn`t getting the stain out. I wanted to know if there is an all mighty chemical out there that gets the stain and oder out in one shot. Is there one out there?
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 11:09am
gasoline and a match!    

Edited by Hammy - 01/March/2007 at 11:15am
jjp1602 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjp1602 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 12:30pm
Good advise buddy, now go play in the street.
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 12:32pm
If it was as simple as the all mighty chemical why would people need you??    
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 12:36pm
You will not be successful with every urine stain. Age carpet content & construction and maybe if the pet was on any medication. if the homeowner attempted spot by pouring something on it everything is not completely removalbe without sometimes causing some damage to the carpet. The secret is knowing when to quit before you own the problem?
Just My opinion
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 3:51pm
We at Kleen Kuip sell an enzyme product that if applies properly and given time in many cases removes both odor and gets the yellow out. Although dougs comments are right. Every spot is different and can be difficult.

Another suggestion is our Spray, Walk & Gone. It contains specialty wetting agents with Hydrogen Peroxide. Remember the old TV ads and you  wonder where the yellow went when you brush your teeth with Pepsodent . This is a Hydrogen Peroxide Based Product.

You should also invest in a spotting Water Claw if you want to get close to perfection in this and many other spots.

Edited by Carpetologist - 01/March/2007 at 4:21pm
jjp1602 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjp1602 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/March/2007 at 4:40pm
    Absolutely what I was looking for Doug & Carpetologist! Thanks for the advise and I`ll look into your product Carpetologist.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>