Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Vortex or Aero Tech

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/February/2007 at 11:19pm
Steamer, no disgreeing with what your saying about the customer end. But I want to research to see if it will be significantly different than what I have now - The Aquatech with a 47 blower.
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2007 at 1:27am
Doug and Steamer make some very good, sensible points

The STD Meter
Premier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Premier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2007 at 1:44am
WOW there are just to many to pick from Confused .. The more I read here the more I think Money Smile for a smaller pto butler looks great and price is good .. ace are nice for slide in but the new blue line and 61hp ?? very soon I have to pick one mine is so old can't get parts for it any more # 400 prochem legend with 18hp last repair bill lots of welding and 18 hours of shop time.. Its going to the great tm bone yard in the sky soon Cry .. Its been a long time no rust and no repair .. Just use it and enjoy and make money .. NICE !!!
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2007 at 11:34am
Premier I think if you research prices the Ace Diesel will be less expensive than the Blueline. But you need to research the service delivery of both companies.
Butler PTOs are about as mainstream a PTO system as you can buy and have a very good reputation for quality and reliablility of the unit and their service.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2007 at 2:37pm
You'd figure they all do the same job....they are all using the same parts...

For residential all you need is a TM ...a vortex is overkill....if you buying a truckmount for commercial..encap is going to blow you out of the water...

Well at least in the Greater Toronto Area a vortex isn't needed...the wizard doesn't get anymore jobs out here because he has a vortex...

he has a nice wrap on his rig ..I will say thAT
www.mr-steamer.com
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2007 at 6:12pm
I have a Cimex. A 59 blower is betteer.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2007 at 7:22pm
A Cimex is faster and it hides the dirt

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2007 at 7:25pm
That's why I call it the smunge machine.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2007 at 9:11pm
Or a dirt swirler

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2007 at 9:17pm
We'll have to see what others thing at MF because Gelinas is in the clean off.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2007 at 10:25pm
I'm looking forward to the results from unbiased testing

The STD Meter
wheelerman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2007 at 10:50pm
    As many will say, if you have the knowledge and the desire you can make a carpet look great with a toothbrush and some soap. Now we know thats not the case, but just because you have a $80.000.00 Vortex if you have no idea how to use it and you are using cheap ass cleaning products, someone using there $2000.00 portable with really good products will do a better job in the long run than you with your big ass TM.
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2007 at 11:34pm
So are you assuming that someone who is considering a big truck is stupid or doesn't know how to clean?
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/February/2007 at 8:21am
Can't see someone buying a Vortex and using cheap products to clean!      
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>