Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Blueline Bluewave Reliability

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craigenstein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blueline Bluewave Reliability
    Posted: 11/January/2007 at 3:18pm
 Hi Guys, just wondering if anyone out there has feedback on the reliability/ease of maintenance on any of the Blueline TM units.

Some years ago I started my business with a Prochem 100 and came to realize it was inadequate and usually its performance was less than promised. It also broke down a lot, various problems.

Yeah now I know it was a cheap beginner machine.  My next TM was a Steam Genie and my life improved drastically.

I dont mind throwing some $ at a new machine, but I am avoiding Prochem now just on principals.

I like the Bluelines angle of simplicity, and Im looking at the Bluewave for a small mainly residential business. And yeah I know this company is Prochem's stepchild. I live in AZ so theyre both close at least.

Thanks much!

Edited by craigenstein - 11/January/2007 at 4:48pm
Sponsored Links

billy196628 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billy196628 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/January/2007 at 1:20pm
    Well we have had one for four month it ok we have a thermal wave II if you get one make sure it has dual splash on the blower less problems.
one thing about it go threw an add a few nuts on your grounds and coil they only put one even cars had two to lock it down or use some lock tight . works fine just one of the switch for idol to one wand not switching all the time might be lose or its just cold and the choke has not shut off yet .it takes a bit to warm up only runs at about 220 on the water the meter goes to 230 but how long would it have to run to get there .
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/January/2007 at 8:10pm
Go to the red board and do a search on Blueline thye have had their share of problems. I also started with a Pro Chem 100 they were a good machine in their day? Very simple to repair not like the new machines. I still use Pro Chem today all makes and Models of machines have their problems. Machines are manufactured to break. The thing that makes me mad is they only break down when they are working regarding of how well they are maintained. They don't break parked at the shop not working?
Just My opinion
craigenstein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craigenstein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/January/2007 at 12:47pm
Thank you for your response. Can you tell me how to get to the red board?
 Im assuming its on this website somewhere but I dont see it. Thanks much!
When Im happy everybody's happy!
craigenstein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craigenstein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/January/2007 at 12:54pm
Thanks for your input!
So the water runs at about 220 and thats at the machine right? So by the time it gets to the carpet it is down to 160 or so maybe? I know its hard to tell.
Makes me consider going to propane again. That Steam Genie I had used propane and heat was NEVER an issue, I just turned the water temp up or down as needed.

When Im happy everybody's happy!
billy196628 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billy196628 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/June/2007 at 10:25pm
    well the thermal wave two the sulotion pump went out
why would the put a diafram pump pistion would go much longer it had less than 500 hours and poof no more soap we got it fixed cost 95 dollers
markyfreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markyfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/January/2009 at 9:30pm
Do not buy a Blueline...I've had mine for two years and it never runs more than 3-4 weeks without something happening.  4 alternators, multiple belts, burned out fan, throttle actuator doesn't work ($1750 to replace, and they won't cover it!  I now have a piece of wire hanger holding my speed), multiple burned wires, etc etc etc.
FuzzSucker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzSucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/January/2009 at 9:38pm
Wow you must really have some issues with that thing.
 Post Reply Post Reply