Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Success

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Success
    Posted: 01/January/2007 at 12:55pm
Seems that everyone here sees what a douchebag ken is!

Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 12:57pm
Dennis I think he is  only available in Canada.? Aren't you the lucky one?Guitar
Just My opinion
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 1:31pm
I think his naïve approach is simply to endure and his only defense is to BS and evade. They will keep him off balance (no that he ever was in balance) by actions and enforcement. He thinks if he doesn’t respond that there is no enforceable action. Let the bonehead carry on. It’s good entertainment, at least while it lasts.

He just doesn’t get it. Eventually it won’t be glides but it will be something else he will be pestering us with such as his 36 motor suck job he’s bleating about. It will be some other products with similar exaggerations, same business practices and for sure in the end a similar demise.

Remember that roaches are hard to get rid of.

Edited by pilediver - 01/January/2007 at 1:35pm
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 2:16pm
Man...And this is the only board that "loves" him.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 3:19pm
Yup. We love him

More like..............this is the only board that hasn't banned him

The STD Meter
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 4:41pm
I have alot of fans on this board. Unfortunatly some of the other posters that say otherwise here are brain dead or mental midgets that have come to believe that they know what they are talking about.My fans that tell me every week to ignore them give good advice, and for the most part I do.
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 4:50pm
Cricket!...Cricket!...Cricket!...Cricket!...Cricket!...Cricket!...Cricket!...Cricket!...Cricket!...Cricket!...Cricket!...Cricket!...Cricket!...Cricket!...Cricket!...
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 4:56pm
Speaking of the braindead..............
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 5:21pm
name one
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 5:22pm
You.
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 5:55pm
LMFAO

Edited by pilediver - 01/January/2007 at 7:02pm
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 5:56pm
I knew you would appreciate the truth in that.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 7:05pm
You only have one fan on this board, that's jtuseo, and I really wonder about him

The STD Meter
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2007 at 7:25pm
Don't you believe that Paul. Though there is only a dozen or so that post to this board with any frequency, there are literly many HUNDREDS that read it every WEEK. Many of them NEVER post, but they sure follow what gets posted here. At least 20 to 30 of them email me every WEEK, telling me how they enjoy me kicking the dumbasses here, and to keep up the good work.

John may be a vocal supporter, and I appreciate that, but I am held in high esteem by many that appreciate the valuable info and products I am responsible for. They may be the SILENT majority to you, but they give me all the motivation I need to kick the asses of the dumbasses here whereever I find them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>