Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Another Happy Customer!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2006 at 5:32pm
Don't laugh too hard guys.

This is his second machine purchased in 3 months and that's a rarity in Toronto.

Is it his shirt or the fact that he is one of the majorities in the GTA?

Sponsored Links

Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2006 at 5:34pm
His shirt!
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2006 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Carpetologist Carpetologist wrote:

This is his second machine purchased in 3 months and that's a rarity in Toronto.

I think it is because what used to be the minorities, are now the majorities in the GTA now Ted. And they are taking over the carpet cleaning scene there. The GTA is increasingly becoming a high rise marketplace, where a Ninja makes more sense to operate than a TM, every day that goes by.Throw in the fact that gas prices are headed nowhere but up by next spring, and that guys like this will soon be able to double their vacuum power on all those Ninjas with the addition of a $599 HYPERBOX by next spring as well, and the stage is set for a squeeze on both carpet cleaning rates and TM operators next year.

Most do not see this coming, there , but I do.

The time is coming where your favorite saying of " Work Smarter, Not harder" is going to be a necessity for those markets like the GTA where a large number of high rises exist, and demand that the right, most efficient tools be used for the job.

Edited by Superglide Ken - 14/December/2006 at 5:52pm
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2006 at 5:57pm

I have 3 cooks that look like them..............At times I wish that they can clean a carpet instead of cooking

nightrider
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2006 at 6:16pm
At least they probably know how to prepare cat the right way Jack, so look on the bright side, eh?
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2006 at 6:28pm
Good point Kenny....................Come to think about it................where is my cat LOL

nightrider
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2006 at 6:39pm
You never know where they are Jack.

Edited by Superglide Ken - 15/December/2006 at 1:21am
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2006 at 6:48pm
Too much pus$y never hurt anyone....................

nightrider

Edited by nightrider - 14/December/2006 at 6:49pm
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2006 at 7:14pm
Except the pus$y.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2006 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

Originally posted by Carpetologist Carpetologist wrote:

I think it is because what used to be the minorities, are now the majorities in the GTA now Ted. And they are taking over the carpet cleaning scene there. The GTA is increasingly becoming a high rise marketplace, where a Ninja makes more sense to operate than a TM, every day that goes by.Throw in the fact that gas prices are headed nowhere but up by next spring, and that guys like this will soon be able to double their vacuum power on all those Ninjas with the addition of a $599 HYPERBOX by next spring as well, and the stage is set for a squeeze on both carpet cleaning rates and TM operators next year.

Most do not see this coming, there , but I do.

The time is coming where your favorite saying of " Work Smarter, Not harder" is going to be a necessity for those markets like the GTA where a large number of high rises exist, and demand that the right, most efficient tools be used for the job.

They can keep the high rise market.....it takes at least 1 hour to just get your equipment up to a unit...you can't use the front door...you can't park in the loading zone...visitors parking is one mile away...security has to put the elevator on service...you dare not ride with residents..

Lets face it most Joe White Guys have already made their money from such types of carpet cleaning in the 70's 80's 90's.....They now own a few vortex's...they don't have the time for the cheap crap jobs..

it's the people of some kind of colour that are willing to jump into the trenches...first step is a portable...

You Go Carl Coloured Cleaner...Joe White Wash has already made all the cash he needsLOL
www.mr-steamer.com
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2006 at 8:45pm
Its kinda sad how you guys think your rascist comments are funny....

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2006 at 10:45pm
Well it's a fact of life that the most recent arrivals to the GTA are mostly non-whites. So when they start off in the business, they are going to be starting in the sector of the market that the established cleaners don't want. That happens to be apartments. I did these too when I was getting started in thec GTA in 1978. Only really pay if you can get a bunch in the same building.

Edited by Superglide Ken - 15/December/2006 at 1:27am
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2006 at 10:48pm
It it sad....but no matter what race you are it's reality....I'm dealing with an advertiser thats based in Georgetown...this guy is a racist but I don't think he realizes it...He's made a few comments that have made me feel a little uncomfortable...but you just let them fall on deaf ears...

People try to be politically correct, and most of their true feeling never really surface.

You can make a man colour blind, but you can't take the racism out of him.

Ninja....I love racist comments it helps me understand where I stand
www.mr-steamer.com
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2006 at 11:16pm
You think youre funny ...But you aint Nipples. NOt only are you a liar and a cheat....Now you can add Rascist to your resume.

I dare you to come up to me at Connection and make your "Missin Cat" comment to my face (cause Im asian). I will beat your ass to a bloody pulp. Maybe when i do see ya...I will walk up to ya and give you a chance to see how funny you think it will be in person.

"You can make a man colour blind, but you can't take the racism out of him."

Steamer, aint that the sad truth....

One thing I cant stand is racism...Im not telling you guys to be politically correct...But C'mon!! go back and read some of your posts.

Edited by Ninja-wand - 14/December/2006 at 11:19pm
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>