Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Question for Padman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/December/2006 at 9:10pm
Sorry, my imagination isn't quite as good as yours

The STD Meter
Sponsored Links

fibro View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fibro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/December/2006 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

Hell, you have argued with just about all the main posters here over the years, Including Doug when the board was new, and Steamer and myself more recently. All except cmaster. The fact that he posts so little posts of his own is probably the only reason you missed him. But most other boards were not missed by you either. Good arguments on almost every single one by you. Only have to enter your name into the search to find them. I almost like to argue as much as you, but I would still conced that crown to you. I still believe you to be the most formidible of the many debating opponents I have had over the years.

I chaulk that up to your high IQ, and the fact that you will just not quit nomatter the obstacles and difficulties you may face. In a word: Persistance! It is a trait that I share with you, despite other differences we may have. To this day, you are the only person that I have met that is in my league when it comes to this quality. People that have this can and often do have many hardships in there lives, but persistance is the one quality that assures success will be yours in the end.

Such humility.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/December/2006 at 10:34pm
Only from SGK

The STD Meter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12