Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

PLEASE WE NEED UR INPUT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2006 at 7:46pm
I've always been crazy
But's it kept me fron goin insane?Guitar
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2006 at 7:53pm
Been busted for things that i did and i didn't do..I can't find a ryme or a reason to complain................Waylon Jennings... good one doug...Big smile
C_H_E_C_K_E_R_S View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C_H_E_C_K_E_R_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2006 at 9:09pm
Mr. steamer you meem to say that you dont give a BUCK about alot of things, maybe thats because you dont even have a BUCK to give, what a poor slob you are
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2006 at 9:21pm
Just another BDCC
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2006 at 9:34pm
thats me...BDCC..but at least I don't need to sit here and lie about it NR or SGK
C_H_E_C_K_E_R_S View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C_H_E_C_K_E_R_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2006 at 9:50pm

what is NR & SGK, you always call me that, what does it mean

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2006 at 10:10pm
Nightrider and Super Glide Ken
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2006 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

thats me...BDCC..but at least I don't need to sit here and lie about it NR or SGK

That's real funny. A broke dead cleaner like Steamer claiming to live in a 4200 sq ft house, that is worth an average of about 1.5 Million bucks in the GTA.

Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2006 at 10:40pm
What's your point SGK?Guitar
Just My opinion
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2006 at 10:48pm
He would have needed to steal the money to buy it Doug. Cause he sure could not to buy it with the money he has been claiming to make around the GTA these last 2 years. He has either lied to us about owning the house, or lied to us about how little money he has been making. One or the other. And for a guy that tells us how he is not BSing us, I want to find out now which one it was.

Houses that size do not sell for a few hundred thousand dollars like they do in the Bush you know. ou could work only a couple of hours a day to pay your house, but not in the GTA. To afford a 1.5 Million dollar house there, you need to pull down over $200,000 per year in earnings. Does that sound like Steamer to you? I am sure that he posted that he does not make much more than $50K net somewhere. It does not add up.

Edited by Superglide Ken - 07/December/2006 at 10:53pm
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2006 at 11:03pm
look at all the back paddling...cmon..post the pics
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2006 at 11:06pm
Steamer you are gettiing under his skin?Guitar
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2006 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

He would have needed to steal the money to buy it Doug. Cause he sure could not to buy it with the money he has been claiming to make around the GTA these last 2 years. He has either lied to us about owning the house, or lied to us about how little money he has been making. One or the other. And for a guy that tells us how he is not BSing us, I want to find out now which one it was.

Houses that size do not sell for a few hundred thousand dollars like they do in the Bush you know. ou could work only a couple of hours a day to pay your house, but not in the GTA. To afford a 1.5 Million dollar house there, you need to pull down over $200,000 per year in earnings. Does that sound like Steamer to you? I am sure that he posted that he does not make much more than $50K net somewhere. It does not add up.

Maybe he doesn't want HR to kow how much he really makes without using a glide. They might sue him for not using one

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/December/2006 at 11:10pm
Good one?Guitar
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>