Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Monroe shocks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Monroe shocks
    Posted: 02/December/2006 at 1:59pm

i just recently replaced the shocks on my van and wanted to share some things with you all. i found that Monroe makes a line called sensatrac with load adjust. All the load adjust means is that each shock comes with a coilspring around it for extra support. I must say it has transformed my van. We all have some rather heavy eqiptment riding with us and if your shocks are worn out like mine i highly recomend these shocks . two thumbs upBig smile

Refuse 2 Fail
*Disclaimer Disclaimer* All of my comments are worthless and may lack spelling, punctuation, and detail.
Sponsored Links

Sonny BonoHo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/December/2006 at 2:02pm
price isnt too bad either for the upgrade? they are more expensive than standard monoes but worth it. front pair in the states like 60.00 rear pair 89.99
Refuse 2 Fail
*Disclaimer Disclaimer* All of my comments are worthless and may lack spelling, punctuation, and detail.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/December/2006 at 2:07pm
i was worried that the extra coilsprings would cause it to be way too stiff but the spring rate is great. rides awesome. i like driving my van better than my daily driver now LOL
Refuse 2 Fail
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/December/2006 at 3:44pm
Is it you?? Can you not type more than one sentence on a post? If your van is overloaded shocks will do nothing.Those spring overs have been around for years for people who pull a trailor? They are a cheap a temparery solution to a permenent problem?
Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/December/2006 at 4:02pm
lol its me you gotta problem with it?Pimpin'
can you type a sentance without a question mark on the end?
gtfo!
Refuse 2 Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/December/2006 at 4:08pm
whats your problem man im here to learn  and share my learning experiences with others.

*Disclaimer Disclaimer* All of my comments are completly worthless and may lack proper spelling , quanity , and punctuation.
There you go Dougy!!
Refuse 2 Fail
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/December/2006 at 4:11pm
No I can't Bunghole???
I have no problems ?
Only solutions?
Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/December/2006 at 4:13pm
well give me sum doug
Refuse 2 Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/December/2006 at 4:14pm

I never claimed to be a good typer or story teller but im a good listnener so shoot. tell me what ya got

Refuse 2 Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/December/2006 at 4:20pm
guess i should find another hobby LOL
Refuse 2 Fail
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/December/2006 at 8:05pm
never mind Doug...he lost his job to Kenny...King Kenny

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/December/2006 at 12:54am
lol i knew something was wrong theres always a reason behind someone just jumping in and thread jacking being hateful. those shocks really did help my van. they got me fooled anyway im happy with them. hes probably got some problems at home or something. dont matter ive never been one to hold a grudge
Refuse 2 Fail
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/December/2006 at 1:10am
Sounds like you're easy going and thick skinned. That's what we need around here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonny BonoHo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/December/2006 at 1:17am
10/4 good buddy. takes more than one confrontation to run me off lol
Refuse 2 Fail
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>