Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Monroe shocks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/December/2006 at 3:32pm
one glide at a time
Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/December/2006 at 5:41pm
$100 profit per glide X 500 glides/month = $50,000/month

Absolutly no problem covering monthly payments on 2 of these machines($3000/mo). They will do more work than the 3 raptor machines are doing now. The way Calgary is growing though, I expect to be able to keep all 5 trucks going, at least during the warm months.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/December/2006 at 6:46pm
you have 5 trucks?
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/December/2006 at 6:51pm
What a crock of s*it? Lucky if one runs of of the 5?
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/December/2006 at 10:12pm
I think he's delusional again. Off his meds
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2006 at 8:08am
now he's the biggest ...out west.......cough cough cBULLSHIATough
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2006 at 8:54am
Sounds like the biggest independant in Canada
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2006 at 9:20am
Why doesn't he just build his own V-techConfused
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2006 at 10:53am
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

now he's the biggest ...out west.......cough cough cBULLSHIATough

Steamer: Now it is you that is delusional! You have no idea what you are talking about. Engage brain first. Ram carpet has over 30 TMs in my city. Having 3 doesn't even get you in the top 10 list here.

Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2006 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Hammy Hammy wrote:

Why doesn't he just build his own V-tech[IMG]height=17 alt=Confused src="http://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/smileys/smiley5.gif" width=17 align=absMiddle>

Hammy: You have not a clue to what size of company builds these machines or you would not have posted such a dumbass comment as that. Think in the $50 Million range to understand the size of company it takes to play in this game.

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2006 at 11:03am
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

What a crock of s*it? Lucky if one runs of of the 5?

Doug: Who is the dumb one here? I never ever said I had 5 TMS here did I? No, I said I owned 3. Plus my cleanco unit. That is a fact.The Cleanco is used for testing my products and doing the same day service calls only, so I do not count it as one of the active trucks, even though it does make me money.

Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2006 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

Originally posted by Hammy Hammy wrote:

Why doesn't he just build his own V-tech[IMG]height=17 alt=Confused src="http://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/smileys/smiley5.gif" width=17 align=absMiddle>

Hammy: You have not a clue to what size of company builds these machines or you would not have posted such a dumbass comment as that. Think in the $50 Million range to understand the size of company it takes to play in this game.

Kenny: I am quite aware who builds them and about the size of the company. I guess then you should continue bullsh*tting us with all your so called knowledge. Continue carving your glides and leave engineering for the pro's............................Dumbass!Butt Shake
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2006 at 12:15pm
Fair enough Kenny: Maybe your ego is a little soft today I don't know, you should not assume that I don't know anything about V-Techs or anything else for that matter. I do have quite a bit of experience in this industry. Maybe next time you respond read between the lines.Big smile
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2006 at 12:17pm
Kenny you deleted your first post. A little sensitve today?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>