Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Kenny's Corner- Questions about Equipment

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 33343536>
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2013 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by ValenciaJohn ValenciaJohn wrote:

How do you remove wood stain from carpet without affecting loom of carpet.Don't want to try any technique which will affect the Tension of loom?Please suggest?

Can't help you with this problem. No expertise with it.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2013 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by jtuseo1 jtuseo1 wrote:

Kenny I want to get into air duct cleaning. Any advice?

Yes.

First buy the residential air duct cleaning video from Air Care.Only costs $200.00 to buy. It will teach you everything you need to know to get started.

Second, if you live in Canada check with Kleen Kuip to obtain one of our systems. They sell them . Only a few hundred dollars to buy and they work with all TMS.

If you live in the USA, contact me directly through my website. New systems cost only a few hundred to buy. I sometimes get used systems in that sell under $200.00 to buy. One job and it is paid for. Hard to beat that.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2013 at 7:12pm
Here in the Pacific Northwest, I have been asked about air duct cleaning once and that was by a former Texan.  The degree of sophistication around here is catsup for spaghetti sauce.  Know what I mean?  
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2013 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by duckcountry duckcountry wrote:

Here in the Pacific Northwest, I have been asked about air duct cleaning once and that was by a former Texan.  The degree of sophistication around here is catsup for spaghetti sauce.  Know what I mean?  

LOL.

Yes I do.

Oregon is very low on the totem pole of states I send air duct cleaning equipment to.

Now glides; that is another story. Must have lots of carpet cleaners there that don't like working so hard. Or maybe they are just cheap. With my glides selling as low as $39.00 now maybe it is abit of both? lol
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2013 at 12:42am
Kenny,
Do you still make them for the Rotovac Powerwand (dual head, not the 360) and if so, quanto dinero por favor?
For you who can't do spanish, that is "how much money please"Big smile
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2013 at 1:54am
I used to make those up until a year ago. Even the low $39.00 I used to charge for 2 sets was not enough to keep the volume of orders up to continue making them.
MCPOTUS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCPOTUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2013 at 4:16pm
I wanted to start a carpet/tile grout cleaning company. I want a protable that could do both. Could you give me some advice.

Much appreciated!
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/August/2013 at 2:48am
Sure, The Masterblend Truckforce 1200. It has 1200psi Pumptec model #356 - 1200psi 2.20gpm.

AF, APO. You can clean TG/carpet/upholstery all day long without filling or dumping.

Drop the psi for CCing. 22gal solution tank, 15gal recovery, give or take on the gal's.

MCPOTUS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCPOTUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/August/2013 at 12:25pm
Thanks for the info.  which attatchment to clean carpet/ tile?
Phil Barrett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil Barrett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/August/2013 at 9:42am
Hello
What is the best thing to get red wine out of cream carpets?
(and please don`t suggest white wine!)

Thank you
DavidM186 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidM186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/January/2014 at 10:00pm
Has anyone ever heard of the gemco pump system?
VividCleaning View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VividCleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2014 at 2:24pm
Have you tried stain remover that contains hydrogen peroxide for wine stains ?
annfully View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annfully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/February/2016 at 6:59pm
With three guys, I would think four to five hours, give or take?? How long does it take you?
trevoreddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trevoreddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2016 at 7:53pm
Hey guys, what is your preferred brand of steam cleaner? I'm trying to get feedback from other carpet cleaning professionals. We're looking to upgrade some of our equipment. Looking for a high-quality machine for residential and commercial cleaning applications. 

Thanks for your feedback! Smile

http://www.westhartfordcarpetcleaners.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 33343536>