Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Rotovac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Rotovac 360

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rotovac 360
    Posted: 10/November/2006 at 3:17pm
I have never used a Rotovac 360. If I understand correctly you will have more agitation than compared to a regular wand. That being said,and looking at the design of the Rotovac,would it not make sense to have some type of brush that surrounds the vacuum shoe for extra agitation. You could make them removable so that you could change the type of agitation pad that you wanted for the type of carpet being cleaned.

Just a thought. Big smile
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2006 at 4:39pm
The 360 has brushs that go on it, but only for tile cleaning. Any brush you use for carpet at 300+ cleaning passes per MINUTE is going to cause pile distortion problems some of the time. I average almost 100 wand strokes per minute when I am wanding , and I am faster than most. Triple that rate and you can see the cleaning potential of this machine goes beyond what a wand can do. I don't think that Ted will eat his hat on this one, epecially once I get done with boosting it's performance.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2006 at 4:53pm
Why not then a duel speed machine with adjustable brush control?
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2006 at 5:12pm
WOW......KENNY........100 STROKES PER MINUTE......YOUR D ICK MUST CATCH FIRE AT TIMES................LOL   ANY SKIN LEFT

NIGHTRIDER

Edited by nightrider - 10/November/2006 at 5:13pm
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2006 at 5:34pm
Jack.......I must be phycic. I just knew that that was the way you were going to interpret that post. It was too much for you to resist!    
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
 Post Reply Post Reply