Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Rotovac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

New Shipment of Rotovac 360's

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Shipment of Rotovac 360's
    Posted: 06/November/2006 at 2:31pm
A new shipment of Rotovac 360's with the new metal shoes has arrived. We are offering a 15% discount on these units for the next 3 weeks. OK

You Snooze You Lose Sleeping

Come in for a test drive! Steering

Edited by Carpetologist - 06/November/2006 at 3:19pm
Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2006 at 4:24pm
A great deal Ted.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2006 at 5:52pm
15 % dicount off of what.............................still afraid to mention PRICE Ted  

nightrider
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2006 at 6:05pm
Ted has to satisfy the bean counters in the company Jack............

The problem is that any price posted in Canadian dollars is going to look high not only to the US viewers here, who get to see the US dollar price, but also to alot of Canadian viewers who see that pricing online as well. Under those conditions, I think it wise to sell the benefits of this machine first, and on price second.........

Edited by Superglide Ken - 06/November/2006 at 8:35pm
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2006 at 7:51pm

The TRUTH is not for everybody......I suppose.

NO PRICE = NO SALE...............I think I learned that in grade 1 when I went to buy some candy and there was no price on the Honeymoons

nightrider

Edited by nightrider - 06/November/2006 at 7:52pm
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2006 at 7:59pm

I see there are those who find me confrontational so they deleat my posts.

So that was why so many of my posts used to get deleted over on ICS years ago.There they were considered confrontational, here they were considered entertainment! The difference? Here Ted knew I was was doing the posts to be entertaining. ICS never caught on to the reasoning and just thought I liked to be aurguementitive just for the hell of it.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2006 at 3:40pm
I like to see the price....but if he posts it here...why call or go to the store???
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2006 at 3:43pm
Hey Steamer have you ever tried one?Big smile
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2006 at 3:46pm
held one...at TEDS...

I'm looking for something to do commercial carpet this winter
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2006 at 3:48pm
Why not go with ecap or pad? My old commercial customers loved it.Thumbs Up
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2006 at 3:51pm
I was thinking about the cymex...buy ted has something else...

Ted said something interesting to me.... when you encap with a cymex...if the customer asks you "where does the dirt go"  what do you tell them??? do you try and explain encap???

Edited by MR. STEAMER - 07/November/2006 at 3:51pm
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2006 at 3:56pm
BTW, great picture Ted. That is the most clear picture of the underside of the 360 that probably exists on the web. It really shows how these machines are built.
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2006 at 3:57pm
True, but most of my commercial accounts didn't care about that. It was all about appearance for them. In fact one of the largest accounts I picked up after three steam cleaning companies made attempts. Gave them a demo,and six weeks later they called and wanted a maintenance contract. 600,000 plus s/f. Forgot to add that the carpet was vacuumed continually and pile lifted regularly.

Edited by Hammy - 07/November/2006 at 4:55pm
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2006 at 6:57pm
Well another reason that Ted does not show the price on many of the new products on the boards, is because he is still old school when it comes to selling. That was the time when you sold people on the benefits of what you wanted to sell before you ever talked price. Now things are different in the internet age. More emphasis is placed on the price of the product because many people are not within driving business of the selling store, so you often only get 1 chance to sell. If no price is present, many people will and do scroll on by. I too think Ted would do more sales if he put the price in with the picture.When the difference was great on the US vs Cdn dollar exchange these last 25 years, this did not make sense to do, but with the difference around 10% or so these days, I do believe that Kleen Kuip can be competitive with almost anyone.Take advantage of that.

Edited by Superglide Ken - 09/November/2006 at 7:02pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>