Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Pad cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pad cleaning
    Posted: 20/April/2004 at 5:07pm

PadMan will be proud of the Carpetologist when he views this job. I really don't believe it.

Pad Cleaning

Sponsored Links

Rotti123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rotti123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2004 at 5:12pm
 Nice, post a photo of when it's all done too.
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2004 at 7:11pm

Padman saying something nice about an Oreck Orbitor? He cuts off the handle and uses it as a stair tool.

He'll probably laugh and say if you like that wait till you see his CONQUEROR!!!!

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2004 at 7:36pm

How many pads?  How much cleaner?  How long? Is this a place where wet cleaning would not be an option as it in this case it would probable be faster and cheaper with equal results?  just my opinionGuitar

Did you prespray with Hide?

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2004 at 10:21pm

Poor Ted with that little Oreck he should be there all night finishing the Job!!

Get a Big Man's Machine Ted.

When did you say your coming to Toronto PadMan  

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2004 at 8:26am

John has spoken of coming May/June.

Rotti123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rotti123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2004 at 9:49am

A small machine is nice to have for small jobs.  Easy to move around and it will get into places where a bigger machine won't.

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2004 at 2:38pm

We are going to Western canada May 22-Jun something, then coming back to the east later.

Going to Vancouver, Calgary and Lethbridge on the first trip.

Anyone here want us to stop by? remember we need dirty carpet to show you what the system will do.

Email me or post here.

Oreck works fine, it is quite a bit slower cleaning. Even the Lowboy is much slower, we offer 40% more oscillation on our machines and that equates to 50% faster cleaning.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Nighthawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nighthawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2004 at 3:56pm
Clap Hi! Padman: I am enjoying your articials very much. Question! I would like to know the differance in cost, and i'm sure everyone would like to know. Between the Oreck Orbitor low boy & xl 550. Please reply.  Thank you   John / You do that they are slower in power. Can't have
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2004 at 6:49pm

Answer to doug the singing carpet cleaner.

Equipment - Oreck Orbitor.
This one in my estimation is more suitable for domestic use.

Product used - ECOgent
One pad so far. Job will never be finished because it is in my showroom and I keep the carpeting very dirty for demo purposes. Sounds weird but it helps sell.

Normally I would just steam clean but I just wanted to test a pad. WOW, WOW, WOW!

Who said ECOgent does not clean dirty carpets. 

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2004 at 6:52pm

Originally posted by Adwa Adwa wrote:

Poor Ted with that little Oreck he should be there all night finishing the Job!!

Maybe this is a job for the Rammm Vannn.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2004 at 6:53pm

The pad on the machine go round and round

The dirt in the capet goes down and down

Just my opinionGuitar

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2004 at 8:42pm

The dirt in the carpet goes up and up right into the Pad.....Doug could you explain how the dirt would be going down????

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2004 at 10:52pm

Well Padman I don't think you will have a problem getting dirty carpet.

Ted's showroom is nasty.

Drive right on up to the front door 

Give Ted a date and I will be sure to have people there to see your demo.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>