Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Price

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 31>
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 5:25pm
That's why you have a piggy bank!      
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 5:52pm
he looks 50 with a few Jack Daniels under the belt, and a few Johnny walkers behind the ears...

face is all pinky red...not from sun but from ALCOHOL

great another alcoholic cleaner getting into the business.....LOL
www.mr-steamer.com
watchman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watchman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 6:44pm
I don't drink very often but those mexicans sure make a good tequilla
JUST WATCHING AND LEARNING
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 6:55pm
good luck man!

we'll see how long you last....

the customer putting all the furniture in the middle of the room...sure makes guys quite fast
www.mr-steamer.com
watchman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watchman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 7:12pm
havn't had that problem yet. I only move furniture that can be reasonably moved by one person otherwise I go around it. no heavy lifting for this guy. I've done about a dozen properties since the fall and everyone of them moved the furniture before I arrived except the couch. maybe folks in hamilton are more reasonable in what they expect. Maybe it's my charm. I smile alot

Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 7:22pm
Honeymoon period!      
watchman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watchman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 7:41pm
I may have been out of the business for quite a few years but I truly don't remember this as being gruling work. I would have stayed with it if the money was better. I still remember the several hundreds of dollars I would hand over to Eatons at the end of the day. I made more in tips per day than my paycheck.
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 8:56pm
Watchman every on is just chucking sh*t at you. Good luck. I'm 54 going on 34. It isn't as hard a job as alot of other jobs but I wouldn't call it easy. I think the guys that take care of themselves have an easier time at it. Me, I need to take off a few cheeseburgers and I would be more comfortable.   When I started my company about 16 months ago my sholders hurt but now they are fine. If you want a good gig head toward tile and grout cleaning.
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 9:03pm
I thought you were 84 PD

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 9:37pm
Sometimes but I don't feel my age most of the time.
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 9:42pm
It wasn't muscle fatigue for me rather the repitition and I didn't clean everyday!

Shoulder and elbow!

I have always been very fit and played sports

I guess everybody is different     
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 10:09pm
CCing doesn't seem to bother me much, even though I have constant back pain

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 10:12pm
I bet it helps the back by stretching and fatiquing muscles. I found leg stretches helped before my operation.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 10:32pm
actually working can give you a good work out....

in the summer I can loose 5 to 7 pounds a day.....it takes a good steak dinner and a few coors light to put it back on...LOL..

This job opens your eyes to how people live....The quick cash if you work for yourself is great.

I did 3 crappy jobs today...2 for 70 bucks and 1 for a hundred...

but I was home by 12....3 hours work....cash money

man do I love my job
www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 31>