Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

LOOKING FOR THIS COMPANY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATTR911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LOOKING FOR THIS COMPANY
    Posted: 15/July/2006 at 10:47pm
I HAD RECEIVED A FLYER  IN THE MAIL SAYING THIS COMPANY HAD A
MACHINE THAT SOLD FOR AROUND $3000, I PRESUME DRYCLEAN OR LOW MOISTURE BECAUSE IT SAID EACH UNIT COULD LEAVE CARPET READY TO WALK ON IMMEDIATELY, AND YOU COULD USE THEIR TOTAL MARKET PROGRAM TO MAKE EACH MACHINE BRING IN $90000 THEN HIRE ANOTHER
PERSON AND DO THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN ................NOW I CAN'T FIND THIS
COMPANY AND I LOST THE MAILER I HAD PUT BACK..............SAID THEIR COMPANAY WAS MORE THAN A MACHINE BUT A STEP BY STEP PROGRAM INCLUDED TO SHOW YOU HOW TO GET EACH MACHINE UP TO THE $90000.
ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHICH COMPANY THIS IS. NO ONE KNOWS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.........A FEW KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT BUT DON'T KNOW THE COMPANY................HELP! THANKS
Sponsored Links

thecarpetguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thecarpetguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2006 at 2:32am
Sounds like a scam, no machine or "total market program" is going to magically make $90000 for you. But having equipment and marketing knowledge will help you. Good luck.
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2006 at 6:55pm
These types of sales schemes are not so good to buy from but great people to learn a smooth sale presentation from.

Go listen and learn but fight off the urge to spend. It's the same as buying Florida property or maybe even the Brooklyn Bridge. Our business is not a get rich quick business.
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/July/2006 at 2:25pm
Right you are Ted. But it can be a get poor quick business if a person is not careful! lol
 Post Reply Post Reply