Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Scotchgard and Teflon Fabric Protection
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Protection means profit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/June/2005 at 2:40pm
You betcha
Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/June/2005 at 4:20pm
It's all good Eric..........I am the Queen of sarcasm here on this board......as for the King.......go ahead and take your pick.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/June/2005 at 4:26pm

Adwa,

You are the queen of everything on this board

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/June/2005 at 4:56pm
Brown noser!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/June/2005 at 10:51pm
Me?
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/June/2005 at 12:21am
Doug.........cmaster is hoping for those free bonus posts........but you and I know....it's not going to happen
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/June/2005 at 12:24am
OK. That's it no more Mr. Nice Guy. No free posts, I'm gonna have to show my true colours now
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/June/2005 at 1:02am
By the way your raking them up cmaster.........you don't need any help.

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/June/2005 at 1:05am
I'll have to create longer posts. That will slow me down. Na......I prefer one liners
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/June/2005 at 10:08pm
There's a cleaning guy in my area who sprays down deoderized water and tells the custy it's protection......what a hack man.........He said "they don't know the difference.! ! ! and cheaper for him... Also dumps right on the street or where ever he is..
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2005 at 12:04am
So what do you say to a guy like that John???

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2005 at 12:11am
I say, people like him give all cc's a bad name
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2005 at 7:13am
good salesman. he probably has only repeat customers who like getting ripped off. Just like the people who use SEARS each year.
Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2005 at 9:42am
Every August he's at one apt complex on campus when they move out and he dumps right on the street... The lake is 1/2 mi. away... I will call the EPA this time.... The funny thing is one block down there's a car wash he could dump....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>