Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Low rpm machine required?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Low rpm machine required?
    Posted: 30/June/2006 at 10:47am

I am wondering what opinions are our there about cleaning Berber and other short pile carpets.  It seems that the new kid on the block is the RotoVac 360 and I am definitely going to own one of those soon but I don’t know how well that machine will work on short pile.  I thought I would let a few more established guys try them out first so I hear what they have to say before I bought one.  So far I hear that there are a few problems with attachments and other pieces on the first run units.

I been thinking that because my old style RX20 is not good on short pile carpet that I should get and inexpensive rotary tool for agitating my pre-spray into short pile carpet such as Berber or Olefin.  Also I could use this unit on hard surfaces too. 

Specifically which machine would you buy for a small company that does mostly residential.  What model, what diameter and what brush attachments for carpet?  Also could you buy an attachment for this machine to do some bonneting or encap work?

Everyone’s help is appreciated.

Edited by pilediver - 30/June/2006 at 11:00am
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply