Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Rotovac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Introducing the NEWEST Rotovac 360!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 3:40pm
I can't respond i am no longer a carpet cleaner???Tazmanian Devil
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 4:03pm
"Judge and ye shall not be judged"

We will all be judged in the end, including you.

Let's take it from Matthew 7:

1  Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2  For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Verse 2 clarified Verse 1.  Paraphrased it reads for by the same standards will you be measured.  And by the standards I used DIE-NO-MITE (I like that Soil) in judging you, may I say that you are not smarter than the bulk of us as you claim, and we are above you in social skills.  So are the pigs feeding at the trough and even they don't want you to join in as you being there ruins their appetites.  We are not innocent of any guilt, but we had our fair measure, you were a glutton. Try reading the Bible, in your case I would start with Proverbs (the relationship between sinner and sinner) and Psalms (the relationship between sinner and God).  Then quote what you KNOW, not what you NO.

There is an old saying, not from the Bible, that goes like this:
It is best to remain silent and be thought the fool that to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

You should have started off with us by saying "Hi, my name is ________ and I am glad to be here.  I hope we all can share what we know and learn from each other".  Instead you started by saying "Mommy!  Rotovac hit me!!"  If you can't see the difference there is no hope for you here on earth.

You have tried to be judge, jury and executioner of Rotovac.  We the jury have given our verdict to the judge and your sentence is to live the rest of your life with people just like you, you miserable lonely SOB.  Not as fun when it is you being judged is it?

You are the kind of moron who would take the verse "Jesus wept" and form a church where cry babies like yourself would fill the pews everyday ( a church of one).  But we do thank you for dropping by and serving as court jester for the kings, queens, lords and ladies of the land who possess the etiquette you so envy. 

Edited by duckcountry - 17/September/2009 at 4:04pm
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

Where's Doug, Steamer,CMaster, and JohnL when you need them..........Kenny, wanna try selling Daniel some glides.....Tell you what, if he wants them I'll pay  then I want Daniel to post what he thinks about them

Nightrider

So how about it, Pam or Daniel? Do you have a wand that can use some glides? Nightrider will buy you some N/C. He hardly ever makes this offer so I would take him up on it.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 4:45pm
If NR is buying, I'll take 100Big smile

The STD Meter
RIP IT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIP IT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 5:27pm
This sh!t is great.LOL Can you guys join the Aussie forum ( it needs firing up lately ).
I won't be greedy, can I have one holed glide for my Prochem Titanium wand, cheers Niterider. My shout next time I'm in the same bar as you.Wink
Dont treat people like customers. Treat them like friends.
Dyna Mite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dyna Mite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 5:28pm

If I was as dumb as you duck and in bad of need to fell so superior over everybody I would keep Jesus Christ name out of your mouth cause like most real men and women that cant stand a assssshole like you and real buisness people I think he will puke your name out of his mouth like the verse saids { meaning Jesus Chirst } i know most normal people would puke at the site and sound of you like God. God will always helps me prosper over the likes of you.

Now you are messing with God I feel sorry for some like you,especially when he gets done with you.

Now for me like I said you are a f**king a**hole and where do you live
I will tell you my addresss
because I will meet you face to face anytime anywhere
No son never judge by your ass, only by God and you damn sure ain't him, you might be so dumb you think you are
I dont cry sweety I get even and all ways tell the truth and will fight till the end
I am real buisness man not like yourself who hides behind a desk and your lies and also a computer. A computer is the only thing that makes you feel like a man, you think you are a real bad ass by typing lies and bullsh*t. 

A one  person church would be better than a church with you in it, because God would have the last insult in his name on his breath while the wrath of his breath is coming down upon you.
the truth hurts only some people
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 6:06pm
Yikes.....what a mess this has turned out to be.....Let's take it from the top

1. Ted said new Rotovac is the best new machine on the market
2. Ted backs this statement up by saying he will eat his hat if the new Rotovac is not as he says
3. Daniel claims Rotovac is a piece of junk, and backs up his statements.....he also calls Ted out to eat his hat.
4. Duck comes to the defence of Rotovac and calls daniel out on his derogatory statements, then brings forth daniels lack of spelling skills and grammar
5. Daniel fight back with harsh words and threatens to kick Ducks ass if they would meet face to face
6. I post to try to relax situation to no avail
7. Insults start all over again to no end except now.....The Bible came into play
8.Doug does not want to get involved because he is no longer a carpet cleaner
9. I again try to soften the blows with an offer of free glides for Daniel if he would only post his true thoughts on their performance.
10. Kenny hears the words glides and jumps in to make a sale ( Kenny never misses a trick )
11.CMaster sees an opportunity to get Free glides and makes a request of 100 ( Greedy little bugger is he LOL )
12. Rip it, also wants free glides and barters a free round at the bar ( Tell you what Rip it.....better you get me real drunk at the bar first Beer Guzzle

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider - 17/September/2009 at 6:10pm
Dyna Mite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dyna Mite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 6:25pm
Knight Rider you are a cool dude.I bet you will make it any were in any buisness.
But no thanks on the slidesCool
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 6:43pm
To be honest, those threats constitute computer crime.  Back to the pen with you.

And we apologize for making fun of you.  We did not realize you was dain bramaged.  Was it from all the drugs you were taking or as a result of the ones you are doing now?  What is it, Meth?  Crack?  Glue?

So what was it like riding to school on the short bus?  Wasn't it fun wearing your hockey helmet?  What did your report card say?  "DOES NOT PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS, RUNS WITH SISSORS"?

Go ahead, reply again girlyman.  Prove what a moron you really are.  I know, I should not call you a moron.  A moron is someone with the intelligence level of a 9-12 year old and that is giving you TOO much credit.  Come get me boy when you grow some gonads.  Or maybe you can borrow some.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
Dyna Mite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dyna Mite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 6:55pm
But what really gets me the most, is I have been on 4 differnt discussion sites and EVEN if they didn't like what I said they all wanted to know and said thank you.WE NEED TO LET THE MANUFACTURERS  KNOW WE ARE IN CHARGE OF OUR BUISNESS NOT THEM!!!!!!
AND IT IS THE CARPET CLEANERS OF THIS WORLD THAT KEEPS THEM IN BUISNESS.
UNLESS YOU R DUCK AND f**kS THE CARPET CLEANING BUISNESS OVER.
WE as a hole will let them know that they have to stand by what they say and there warranties and their products.
NO matter who or where the carpet cleaning consumer resides
WE will make them stand behind every thing they sell.
EVEN IF IT IS A a**hole LIKE DUCK
WE should stick by him
HEY DUCK YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY WE WIN SON?  NOT THEM, WE SPEAK THE TRUTH AND ARE HONEST WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO OUR BUSINESS AND HOW WE MAKE OUR LIVING--PAYNG OUR BILLS, FEEDING OUR FAMILIES AND KEEPING A ROOF OVER THEIR HEADS.

OH I FORGOT, GETTING KNIGHTRIDER DRUNK---AND A GREAT NIGHT IN THE BIG EASY, FOR THAT MATTER NOT JUST KNIGHT RIDER ANYONE OF MY FELLOW CARPET CLEANERS TO COME DOWN FOR A GREAT TIME---EXCEPT DUCK

OOOOOO bye the way duck how old are you 10
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 7:29pm
This guy is good for laughs.  You know you are being ignored on the other boards and being talked about behind you back.  What do you use for keeping your business books?  Crayons and coloring books?  Or did your mommy take the crayons away from you?

Very important this breakthrough you have had, recognizing your overall failure to communicate.  I think you properly stated your limitations by uttering your belief that a 10 year old had you for lunch.  No, I am old enough to scramble your brain with the small words used correctly and know a fake when I see one.  And boy, you IS a fake!

Knightrider was a TV show.  Remember?  It was about a man who had a car that talked to him.  Just like you always wanted.  Oh, wait a minute -- yours DOES talk to you -- I forgot.  Learn to spell the man's handle on here correctly or do you need help spelling your OWN handle DIE-NO-MITE?HystericalBig business, huh?  Listed in the phone book or just in your address book?  Paying taxes?  Got PAID employees?  How do you handle the depreciation of your assets?  What does FIFO mean and where do you use it in your business?  Where is your website besides NOWHERE?  Say you have been in business for 30 years?  You sure don't have anything to show for it.  Got a business license?  No phone, huh?  Checked you out on SuperYellowPages.  What, do they just beat a path to your door eager to give you $100K USD per year?  Even you can't expect us to believe that.  Prove to US that you have a business.  Explain to us where you have been all these years, just recently getting on boards and not knowing how to type correctly.  This is going to be great.

As a side note:  I even checked the BBB (that is NOT Bubba's Breakfast Beer or Bed, Beer and Breakfast) and only Aqua Clean has a file.  Anyone doing $100K a year in Hammond where the median income is $28370 vs a national average of $51309 must be one of the richest pinnacles of the community.  Why you must have the biggest whitest house in town.  You also would have a BBB record.

I saw the movie Dumb & Dumber years ago.  This must be the sequel - Dumbest.

Remember Sleepless in Seattle?  Yep, Brainless in Hammond.

Invite your friends.  You are about to see more squirming than a nightcrawler being hooked.

Edited by duckcountry - 17/September/2009 at 7:56pm
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 8:05pm
They have also been calling him out at Mikey's
Here is the link to the thread

Seems he is saying crap about Mytee and Rotovac there and it is not being taken kindly.  Guess they are aholes too.  Guess the who world is according to Garp here.

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 8:06pm
Hey.....wait a minute.....I have a very good business going here in Quebec. Name of the company for maintenence is Entretien Menager Prince Inc.   I have contracts paying me  anywhere from $ 7,000/month to $ 23,000 /month . I do not have a business land line, no secretary, all business is done through my cell ( this company was registered June 5 of this year ) expected annual income to be close to 2 million. I use a home where my wife died back in 1993 as my office & business address . I have no business cards, no printed invoices, letter heads, envelopes.....NOTHING. My invoices are made through Sage Simply Accounting . I use an old computer ,, and all my machinery I bought second hand off of Kijiji.ca or Lespac.com   I am so low key , like a stealth  businessman.....nobody even knows I'm there, untill you lose a big contract.....and there I am . Check me out Duck.....see what you find, and post it if you like.

I also use company names like

Spectrum Canada
Perma-Clean Carpets
X-Treme waste management & Container
Armor tiles and roofing
Spectrum Renovations

Nightrider
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2009 at 8:27pm
DOMESTIC MAINTENANCE PRINCE INC? Hmmm, let me do some digging on that one.

A corporate filing just 2 months ago? What type of ownership was this prior to the filing?

Edited by duckcountry - 17/September/2009 at 8:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>