Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Rotovac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Introducing the NEWEST Rotovac 360!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/February/2008 at 9:29pm
Howe much are your Titans.........................post a pic..............I'll buy one or two if I get this contract I'm after

Nightrider
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/February/2008 at 10:39pm
I hope, for your sake, the contract doesn't start until 2050LOL

The STD Meter
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/February/2008 at 2:16am
LOL...............THAT'S FUNNY

Nightrider
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/February/2008 at 10:15am
The sad thing is, it's probably trueShocked

The STD Meter
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/February/2008 at 4:03pm
At least the War will be over by then........................

Nightrider
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/February/2008 at 5:14pm
And most of the world will be gone so there will be lots of oil left for everyone elseBig%20smile

The STD Meter
B Rice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B Rice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/February/2008 at 6:19pm
Where's the Titan?
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/February/2008 at 10:55pm
Lost in spaceWacko

The STD Meter
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/February/2008 at 3:22pm
Can you show the inside..?
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/February/2008 at 3:41pm
if you want parts inside that is extra?? it's like buying a new garbage can is there anything inside it till you start to use it?? these machines double as a garbage can so you can use them fro a multiple of tasks??
Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/February/2008 at 5:22pm

Its funny you guys worry about that.. Ken.. I've had many different styles of portys.. I know what they consist of but was just curious of yours...Happy%20Shake

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/February/2008 at 5:31pm
Show me one that holds 4 vac motors and does not have a cavity any bigger than a 1005DX?You can't. I have had many distributors of Mytee's machines phone or e-mail me asking me how I do it. Many have tried before me to do this, and all have failed. I think I want to hold onto that secret a little bit longer.

Of course, once it is shown at Connections, everyone will know how it is done, and I wont mind showing the rest of you, because others will already be trying to copy it.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2008 at 12:22am
I call bullsh*t...............againLies

The STD Meter
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2008 at 7:54am
Prove it!

You can't because it is true.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>