Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

1st Portable Extractor - Buying Decisions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ezvalet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/October/2007 at 8:54am
Darrlowe,

It is a great portable system.

I have everything.. hoses, reels,  wand & power booster.

I only used it 3 times. (never had the time to start my business, my other company got very busy).

I have had it just sitting here.

I can get you a price breakdown if you would like & you could make me an offer!

Jason
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/October/2007 at 1:53pm
Chris.. what porty did you get?
DeepScrub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeepScrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/October/2007 at 3:51pm
    Like a old carpet cleaner told me my friend it's all about the work you put in it.Good machines and great equpiment help a lot no question.However it's the cleaner not the machine.Honestly we could all most likely clean anything with a bucket, brush,soap/water, and wet-vac.
"DO YOUR BEST"
bubbula View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubbula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/December/2007 at 8:27pm
    interested in buying the recoil...very serious
PRECISION View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRECISION Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/January/2008 at 11:01am
buy the cheapest equipment you can find...and go in there and sell the sh*t out of them

Edited by PRECISION - 24/January/2008 at 11:02am
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/January/2008 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by bubbula bubbula wrote:

interested in buying the recoil...very serious

Well bubbula.. What ya waiting for..? Christmas..LOL
ezvalet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ezvalet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/January/2008 at 4:56pm
I have a recoil, with a booster. Used only a few times.

Jason
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2008 at 12:06am
How much..?  Got pics you can post..?  Booster? The one inside the shell or the other one.?
vernonpurcell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vernonpurcell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/May/2008 at 6:24am
I have had a lot of experiance with portables over the last 22 years from all the US manufactures. This is just  what I would buy Ninja 500 2 X 2 stage vac inline water heater. Now the pump must be the pumptec with a fasco motor, these last years, but change the by-pass spring to a 200 psi spring. This will be an excellent choice. The wand should be a twin jet s- bend wand with 2 x 11015 jets, this will keep a constant pressure of 200 psi coming out of your tips and hitting the carpet. You should also consider buying a inline sprayer with ajustable dilutions. this cuts your carpet preconditiong down, then just use a rise agent to rince of the preconditioner. The best preconditioning agent and rinse agent I have used and still use it is from a company called Lee Soaps formally Carpet Plus in Denver.
THey are inexpensive and they really really work. Your machine will have extended life if you use a rinse agent as you will not get limescale bild up in your heater or pump head.
MBCC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MBCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/May/2008 at 1:24am
I know this post is dated, but I would definitely recommend looking into the SOLUS 500R mfr by U.S. Products. I use one so if you have any questions I would be happy to answer.
"Quality service guaranteed"
Just Ol' Willy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just Ol' Willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/May/2008 at 9:01am
Originally posted by MBCC MBCC wrote:

I know this post is dated, but I would definitely recommend looking into the SOLUS 500R mfr by U.S. Products. I use one so if you have any questions I would be happy to answer.

And you should listen to the Rear Admiral,and benefit from his veritable weeks of experience!I wonder if he's figured out his a$$ from his elbow yet....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Hey Gilligan, when you figure out how to get the moisture eliminated from behind your auditory appendages, you'll have a yardstick to measure with.

Edited by kkForumAdmin - 27/May/2008 at 2:13pm
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/May/2008 at 11:31am

Saleman always backup their products as the most this and that.. Even if its not true.. And a rare one say their unit is the most powerful and its True and you know who I'm talking about..Big%20smile

Just Ol' Willy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just Ol' Willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/May/2008 at 3:25pm
John, it makes me shake with laughter when some wet behind the ears rookie alleged cleaner/salesman comes here with, I think as of today, 89 jobs experience, and starts telling us old farts that by such tried and failed recipes like low ball pricing is gonna make him a millionaire! Whenever I learned, I learned by listening and asking, not coming on like gangbusters and knowing all the answers before the question gets asked. I feel sorry for the guy being such a dough head.
On the other hand, I would be more than willing to teach him some stuff, but he knows it all, so I won't bother. Friggin' plebes.....
MBCC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MBCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/May/2008 at 7:56pm
Willy,

I joined this forum to contribute.   If you think that somehow your "vast knowledge" of the carpet cleaning business is superior to mine thats fine. I have never made the statement that I know it all. When I do have questions, and I have had many, I go directly to the experts. And that won't be you, or John L, or any other so called "professional" who carries on in such a childish manner as you are.

I have already had to report your post to the moderators for inserting the words (I'm a salesman) into my quote. They changed it. I would never conduct professional business with a guy like you who finds this type of behavior amusing.

If you are a professional... try acting like one. Experience and respect are two different things. If you want the latter earn it.      
"Quality service guaranteed"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>