Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

1st Portable Extractor - Buying Decisions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/August/2008 at 1:23am
Good luck on your decision.. You know the saying they all spit and suck.. Some just do it better..Big%20smile Let us know later which one you purchased..

Sponsored Links

almostdone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote almostdone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/August/2008 at 12:46pm
I am interested in your recoil if you still have it can you send me pics and what exact system you have? Thanks Also what you want for it?
psychofatboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psychofatboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/August/2008 at 11:59pm
I have a truck mount and also an eclipse portable....I have used many dif. portables and the eclipse with quad vacs and 500 psi is a freaking monster portable that kicks the crap out of any other portable out there period !!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psychofatboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/August/2008 at 12:01am
the eclipse is just awesome...quads with 500 psi
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/August/2008 at 3:26am
Question is who makes the eclipse and what is their history, financial strength and product track record?  I gamble on the lottery but not my investments unless the rewards far exceed the potential risks.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
Slacks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slacks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/August/2008 at 1:15pm
I heard a horror story about cleancrafts eclipse portable firsthand from an owner. It dealt with customer service. you purchase the machine and then your on your own! Making me second guess the eclipse
almostdone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote almostdone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2008 at 10:29am
I am going to buy a recoil quad 4 system and am wondering what kind of heating system to use with it? Thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psychofatboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2008 at 7:22pm
I was just joking about the eclipse it is a real nightmare. Have had it for a year and now on pump #4 and now it is leaking as well !!  lol do not buy an eclipse your asking for trouble and customer service is a joke. It is a one man company !!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psychofatboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2008 at 7:24pm
did I mention that the eclipse sucks? 
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2008 at 8:05pm

CleanCraft makes the Eclipse..   Gangster%20Shooting Carpet%20Cleaner    Grenade%20Launcher

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2009 at 9:16pm
Mytee M-5 made for Greenglides with a Mytee hotbox for heat

only had it for a few months but it's really quite impressive for a porty

100 ft. is not an exageration

and I ran TM's for almost 10 years........................................I'm getting the same dry times
A.K.A.
Andy
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2009 at 11:17pm
"I'm getting the same dry times".. Sure you are..? But not at the production time or hose lengths.. Have to put these things in perspective.. You've been around the Mikey Taliban too long.. LOL Confused

LOL Smile Tongue Wink Cry Big%20smile Dead Clap Embarrassed Angry Confused Ouch Star Shocked Sleepy Unhappy Approve Cool 

Edited by John L - 10/March/2009 at 11:18pm
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/March/2009 at 4:36pm
50-100 ft.

OF COURSE it takes me a bit longer to set up and tear down
A.K.A.
Andy
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/March/2009 at 4:38pm
I'm managing an apartment building so i have a GOOD idea on the dry times

I DO make two drying passes just cuz I know I don't have the same lift as a TM

but as far as wanding,,,,,I really haven't had to change technique
A.K.A.
Andy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>