Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Blower noises

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2004 at 5:00am

Hi Doug, Nice to see you back with great form and contradicition. When I start up my truck to clean carpets, I have to by law call the fire department, public works, and the police..........3 city blocks must be evacuated, power cut off, and 3 fire trucks on stand -by in case of a melt down.

I have 3 helpers shoveling coal into 2 reactor proto-type model  K.K. 2 Thorncliffe. This heats the water to 500 F and then the 2nd heat exchanger kicks in whick is nuclear powered and operated by some Russian guy named Boris.

Well ..........that's my set up........I can't speak for Stanley or steamdragon, but something tells me PUFF the Magic Dragon might have something to do with their set up.

Nice answering your post Doug, keep the questions comming.

NIGHTRIDER

Edited by nightrider
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2004 at 9:09am
Nightrider: I knew when I seen the pictures of that Oversized Dodge Ram that you must need special permits to move and authorizations to fire it up.  Site preparation must be a bitch when you reach the job.  The setup crew must arrive a couple of days prior to secure the area.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2004 at 2:06pm

Doug, when I come steaming down the road, like a non-stopable locomotive.......everybody moves out of the way.......did you ever see the interior of this dodge monster machine.

I'll send you pics, this thing eats up alot of my profits in gas, but I can work 3 off of it for those big jobs.

NIGHTRIDER

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2004 at 4:31pm

Originally posted by Doug Doug wrote:

Night rider: I knew when I seen the pictures of that Over sized Dodge Ram that you must need special permits to move and authorizations to fire it up.  Site preparation must be a bitch when you reach the job.  The setup crew must arrive a couple of days prior to secure the area.

no really????with that big extend dodge van anything is possible...it could start a fuel shortage...and for sure it's burning a hole in our ozone.....lool

Edited by Stanley
People & Standards You Can Trust
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2004 at 9:48pm

What Ozone.......I suck that thing in my recovery tank long ago......it's still there.......have to let it out sometime soon.......this truck also picks my pockets every time it gets thirsty............and that's always.

NIGHTRIDER

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2004 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

What Ozone.......I suck that thing in my recovery tank long ago......it's still there.......have to let it out sometime soon.......this truck also picks my pockets every time it gets thirsty............and that's always.

NIGHTRIDER

I think the exhaust from that reactor dissolved the ozone layer.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12