Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Questions: Refurbed Butler / Cleanco 47

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSDB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Questions: Refurbed Butler / Cleanco 47
    Posted: 25/January/2006 at 4:57pm
I have a question. What unit would you guys recommend:

1. A new Butler
2. A refurbed Butler
3. A Cleanco 47
4. HydraMaster 421

Machine will be used for some flood work (smaller jobs), residential carpet / upholstery, and commercial carpet and drapes.
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2006 at 6:34pm
Sorry after over 20 yesrs I would have to choose Pro Chem?
Just My opinion
SSDB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSDB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2006 at 7:07pm
what can i get a new prochem for that's comparable.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2006 at 8:10pm

Check out the SteamAction........all stainless steel, rock solid, up to 9.8 vacuum blowers, never rust, lasts a lifetime

I have one with a 6.8 Roots blower whick is good for 3000 feet of vac hose

Nightrider

SSDB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSDB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2006 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

Check out the SteamAction........all stainless steel, rock solid, up to 9.8 vacuum blowers, never rust, lasts a lifetime

I have one with a 6.8 Roots blower whick is good for 3000 feet of vac hose

Nightrider

3000 feet of hose? hehehehe.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2006 at 9:14pm

Go to Steamaction.com.........see for yourself, you have to use this machine to believe it. The one posted on steamaction site is a 4 wand operation with 1000 feet per wand and a 9.9 roots blower = 4000 feet

Nightrider

SSDB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSDB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2006 at 9:45pm
LOL. If you run that many feet of hose you're need a fleet of trucks just to haul your hose. I'm curious on what the Stealth S.A.M cost.

I'll price them. I was in the business in S. Cal in the 80's and 90's, but sold out back then. Now I'm out east and planning on starting it all over again.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2006 at 10:49pm

SSDB,  Your statement makes alot of sence regarding the hose.....................I suppose it's kind of like why they makes cars that go 180 miles an hour, or speakers that will shatter your windows , or a 100 million dollar bomb to kill 50 people when 50 bullets cost a dollar each.

Nightrider

Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2006 at 2:28am

If you have the money...Go with a new Butler. If not, get a refurbish one.

You just cant go wrong with a Butler IMO

Post Reply Post Reply