Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Need help from Prochem guys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mo fo yo money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help from Prochem guys
    Posted: 24/January/2006 at 11:29pm

I have a question for you guys that use Prochem truckmounts.

I have a cube van and I’ve found three truckmounts that I’m interested in.  Without being able to inspect their condition, what is your general opinion of any or all of the three models below. 

Quality, performance, maintenance & repairs,  anything you could tell me would help a lot.  Thanks.

Prochem Performer 405   (2600 hours)

Prochem Legend                (2000 hours)

Prochem Bruin II                (4300 hours)

Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/January/2006 at 11:33pm

If you have $ 16,000 us I can hook you up for a 1999 Vortex installed in a Hino Diesel cube van

Nightrider

Mo fo yo money View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mo fo yo money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2006 at 12:17am

Nightrider,

Can you give me a website where I can read up on Vortex and Hino Diesel?  By the way, do you  sell this stuff?

Mo fo yo money View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mo fo yo money Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2006 at 12:41am

OK, nightrider.  Ive been on the Vortex website.

How about  giving me the detail concerning the Vortex and truck for sale.  Thanks.

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2006 at 12:52am

I do not sell this or any other equipment, the person in question told me he has several for sale in the range of 14,000 & 16,000 u.s

Give me some time to find his number and e-mail

pm me with your phone number, I'll call you and give you the info.

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
RealCleanCarpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealCleanCarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/January/2006 at 11:39pm
NightRider or anyone else for that matter,

Do you still know anyone selling a used Vortex installed in a truck?
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/January/2006 at 11:57pm

Yes I do. pm me and I'll give you the details. You have to act fast there is a waiting list apparently. I put in a request for 3 . I've seen pics for one of them and I can send them to you if you like. But perhaps it would be better to follow the channels. He has about 15 of them priced from 14000-16000 dollars us

Nightrider

RealCleanCarpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealCleanCarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/January/2006 at 12:12am
nightrider,

pm sent.
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2006 at 4:12pm

4300 hours is too much

I've only had a Legend for a few months but so far has been a great single wand machine (no need for a cube van....pretty small footprint)

I've heard good things about the 405's

15k for a $90,000 machine makes me suspicious

A.K.A.
Andy
 Post Reply Post Reply