Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

FACTS REGARDING TELEMARKETING

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FACTS REGARDING TELEMARKETING
    Posted: 19/December/2005 at 11:04pm

Lately there's been alot of talk regarding Telemarketing and the " Do Not Call List "

First I would like to say I know these laws upside down, inside out, and every other way in between.

If you ever shopped at Sears, Walmart, The Bay, Zellers, Target, or any other department store.......... I can call you for up to 18 months of last purchase.

If you ever stayed at a hotel, motel, purchased gas, went to a movie......I can call you for up to 18 months after your last purchase.

If you ever entered a contest, filled out a coupon to win a prize, bought donuts at Krispy Cream, Duncan Donuts, Tim Hortons, or even just answered questions for a survey to get  a free pen.....I can call you for up to 18 months after last visit or date on servey.

If you ever used MasterCard, Visa or any other major credit card ........I can call you up to 18 months after your last transaction.

If you ever applied for a credit card, bank loan, investment info, house purchase inquiry, opened a bank account or even used your Debit Card.........I can call you for up to 18 months of your last request or transaction

I can call you 3 times a day........everyday..........every week, month, year....FOREVER without any recourse from authorities.

If I really get pissed off at you I can sell your name to all the other Telemarketing companies out there and then they can call you too.

Then........ after that........ we can put your name onto our "DO CALL LIST "

AND REGISTER YOU INTO TELEMARKETING PURGATORY

NIGHTRIDER

Edited by nightrider
Sponsored Links

kelpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 12:09am
You sure can, but you can bet your sweet ass we'll hang up not buy a $%^&* thing off of you.
If we can't get it out, it ain't coming out!
Kelowna Cleanpro
GREEN_CLEAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GREEN_CLEAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 12:14am
If the price is right and it's a good deal, I'll bite and buy something
VORTEX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VORTEX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 12:20am
I went to see a demo for a car paint protector, called from a telemarketer @ 9 in the morning not available retail I bought it and got one jar free greatest thing i ever used nothing sticks to the paint , not even spray paint from vandals i have an 800 number when I need more
bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 12:59am
you will have to give me that number VORTEX always looking for a good wax
VORTEX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VORTEX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 2:13am

I would have to give the telemarketer your phone number if you want this product, as his customer i am only entitled to 1 gar/year for my own use unless i purchase a distributorship , leave me your number in private and i will forward it to him

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 7:26am
Originally posted by VORTEX VORTEX wrote:

I would have to give the telemarketer your phone number if you want this product, as his customer i am only entitled to 1 gar/year for my own use unless i purchase a distributorship , leave me your number in private and i will forward it to him

CLASSIC CASE OF NIGHTRIDER TALKING TO HIMSELF....... WHAT A SALES MAN.  HE GOES THROUGH ALL THIS TROUBLE TO PROVE A POINT
www.mr-steamer.com
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 3:40pm

You know me only too well Steamer

you must be my long lost brother

Nightrider

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 7:08pm
 all I can say is bravo!
www.mr-steamer.com
MAGIC_STICK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAGIC_STICK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 11:37pm
what about that wax. what kind is it. how much
 Post Reply Post Reply