Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WHY ARE YOU IN THE " C C " BUSINESS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/December/2005 at 7:27pm

Ah Jim, why do you always have to challenge me, and force issues upon me that are as old as the hills with no compromise in sight this century.

Let me begin by saying Hydrogen Peroxide is not a dangerous product in the applications that it is intended to be used today.

Our bodies contain H.P and is an essential requirement so that our immune system functions to maxium capacity.

The cells in our body produce H.P as a line of defence against viruses, bacteria , parasites and other organisms that invade our body daily.

This is basic elementary pure science class 101 literature. In order to matabolize proteins,fats, minerials and so forth H.P is absolutely required.

To all the ladies out there H.P is essential to the production of estrogen.

I'll tell you a personal experience that I have done to myself, and kids when they were sick with the flu, I used to put 2 -3 drops in each ear and the flu symptoms went away with 24 to 36 hours.

All the uproar and dangers regarding H.P is nothing more that scare tactics perpetrated by the medical and pharamaceutical scientific research teams to demise it great health benefits because of its cheap price opposed to their high cost of manufactured pills.

Now if you want to go stick your head in a vat of H.P, you're just looking for trouble, just as you would sticking your head into a septic tank.........conditions would be the same...........you would end up dead real quick.

Up to a dilution of 35% H.P is completely safe, but care should be taken if sprayed into eyes, mouth, and probably not a good idea to inhale its mist over long periods of time......the skin will turn white and can cause burns at this percentage.

That's why Boys & Girls they sell protective clothing, masks, and eye wear.

No matter what chemical you are using, even spraying raid in your house, special attention must be taken. Would you spray Easy Off into your eyes or mouth, neither would you pledge, or even D.F.C or EcoGent.

The most dangerous things on our planet is Human Beings doing stupid things and not taking the time to educate themselves on possible dangers.

Drink 2 gallons of water in a 24 hour period and that will also kill you...........where's the MSDS sheet on water.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW JIM, YOU MADE ME WRITE ALL THIS CRAP, BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW I BITE WHEN I'M CHALLENGED

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
Sponsored Links

Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/December/2005 at 7:44pm

Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

Drink 2 gallons of water in a 24 hour period and that will also kill you......

???

I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/December/2005 at 9:33pm

I see a bewildered look on Mr. Mikes face............so here we go again, another explanation of basic elementary pure science or ( anatomic science ) and the human anatomy.

I'll make this simple and sweet:

Too much water ingested causes the body to not being able to excrete ( piss & or sweat ) at a rapid enough rate and pulls the salt from the body and diluting the salt that is present in all the major and minor organ tissues. 

When the concentration of salt in the body shifts, the fluids that protect the brain are no longer present causing the brain to swell and crushing itself against the skull

Water toxicity is the most dangerous of all chemicals on the market today.

I repeat where is the MSDS sheet on water.

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/December/2005 at 10:36pm

Here's the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide.

www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Advantage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Advantage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/December/2005 at 12:21am

cmaster, thanks for spreading the word. 

Just imagine how many lives you might be saving.  I was a victim of accidental dihydrogen monoxide ingestion. 

It's not a laughing matter.

CCT, UFT, OCT, CRT, RRT, WRT, SMT, FSRT, JTC, JSR, JWR, MTC a great life, if you don't weaken.

Jim Darling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/December/2005 at 1:25pm

This is thre new retail bottle of peroxide. Nice poison label that all manufacturers have to put on.

You know my point has always been continued low level exposure - not using it to clean a cut.

Jim Darling
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/December/2005 at 4:48pm

That's a joke.............Naturally if a child drinks a bottle harm can come to the child. I will be contacting companies of H.P and get to the root of the poison label and who regulated it.

I sometimes get a canker in my mouth and I rince my mouth with H.P ha ha ha haha  Poison my ass

Jim.......where's the poison label on cigarettes......there's none because there's too much $$$$$ at stake.

Jim.....where's the poison label on all Whisky, Scotch, Rum, Vodka etc etc....there's none again too much $$$$$ at stake

Jim..... where's the poison label on Javel, Laundry Soap,Varsol, Poly-Stripper, Paint, Car Primers, Body Fillers etc etc etc etc etc

What a whole load of Bull this issue of H.P is, I don't know what's going on but intellegence is not ruling favorable on this issue at all. I can bet you there's another product that will be comming out shortly to compete with H.P and that company has plenty of $$$$$ to sway this type of action

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/December/2005 at 5:18pm

Advantage, sorry for your accident, but you could have ingested Milk, Vodka, Coke,or whatever( changes made, cat's out of the bag).......the results probably would have been the same.........but nobody would have posted the dangers of it......

All products are relatively safe if used in a proper way and conditions............it is people that are dangerous.

A knife on a table is harmless unless someone picks it up.

A rock is just part of this planet, unless someone decides to throw it at your face.

Cement is a usefull building product, until someone thinks of making you a pair of cement shoes and throw you into deep waters.

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
Advantage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Advantage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/December/2005 at 6:38pm

We live in a world where "common sense" is becoming an oxymoron. 

Proper use is a relative term,

and, dihydrogen monoxide, is H2O, also known as water.

CCT, UFT, OCT, CRT, RRT, WRT, SMT, FSRT, JTC, JSR, JWR, MTC a great life, if you don't weaken.

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/December/2005 at 7:23pm

Advantage.........why were so hasty to stick a pin the the baloon.........we did not hear from Jim, Ted, Lee, Cleanex and others on the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide.......

you can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time

This example is just part of  the nonsence that's out there, everything in the hands of a fool becomes dangerous.

All of what is in the mind of a fool is sure to be demonstrated through his/her actions

Nightrider

Jim Darling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/December/2005 at 8:38pm

Jack

This dihydrogen stuff has been around the other boards. I chose to ignore it

Jim Darling
Advantage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Advantage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/December/2005 at 9:31pm

I though I better pop it before someone climbed on and got hurt.

The legal ramifications could have ruined thousands.

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/December/2005 at 11:16pm

That's an old worn out beautiful piece of work that made headlines years ago.............I thought it was all but forgotton by now.......

Nightrider

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/December/2005 at 11:19pm

Jim, You are also ignoring my posts as well, I hear no comments..........at least tell me I'm nuts or something..........

Nightrider

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>