Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Hi gang and new posters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi gang and new posters
    Posted: 30/March/2004 at 7:14pm

You may notice that our friend to some and foe to others Mr. Steamer has been banned from the KK forums.

We look forward to many future hot debates but we will not tolerate profane language.

We are in the cleaning business so let's KEEP IT CLEAN.

Sponsored Links

Tapis Carpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapis Carpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 7:39pm

POOR OLE MR. STEAMER, TELLS THE WORLD HE DRIVES A BEAMER, WE ALL KNOW HE'S JUST FULL OF IT ( oh I forget the sh), SAY'S HE HAS A TRUCK OR 2, PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN HAVE SHOES, CLAIMS HE'S THE BEST AT WHAT HE DOES, BUT HAS NO PICS AND NEVER BUYS SUPPLIES. NOW THAT STEAMER IS LONG GONE, THERE STILL 3 MORE OF HIM THAT STRING ALONG, LET'S GET RID OF STANLEY NEXT, CAUSE HE'S A REAL PAIN IN THE NECK

IF WE CAN'T CLEAN IT / NOBODY CAN
steamdragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steamdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 9:05pm

those who can write poetry should.....those who can't,  try to rhyme on carpet cleaning boards.......

Mr. Tapis Carpet..... (or should I say nightrider?) what exactly is your problem?  Why can you not just let sleeping dogs lie?

Are you trying to be the only one left on this forum?  I suppose you would have lots of fun debating yourself.

oh yeah, when you need a new transmisson for your big, white boat of a truck....there will be none for sale for you from Mr. Steamer.

Steamdragon the hotter the better.
Tapis Carpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapis Carpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2004 at 10:39pm
you should have never posed as nightrider.........by the way I have a split transmission.........custom made
IF WE CAN'T CLEAN IT / NOBODY CAN
Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2004 at 12:27am

Well The truth is I missed you Nightrider, and I couldn't have seen the world(forum) without you in it.  I guess Ted gave you the same deal he gave me.  It's easy being you, talk about everything else but Carpet cleaning.  but man it gave me something new to read and laugh at, so when you left I had to create the void that was missing, whats worse than reading your own post or stale post.  I love to see a high post count, I love to see new post.

But when you get attacked by your Hero, the only guy here thats willing to speak the truth...it hurts... so what do you do? try and hurt back.

Hell now I know how LeeS feels...now matter how you try to explain, you get no where. 

I watched this forum for a long time before I or nightrider joined and man it was dead, same posts for days and days, there used to be only one page of post in carpet cleaning hang out and now there are FIVE.......some people think it has gone to hell.  I think it has just opened up everyones eyes to see many sides to the story.  Believe me there are many different sides.  I like to think out of the box, you might call it unprofessional, I call it cost cutting.

With every beautiful side there is an ugly side

Edited by Stanley
People & Standards You Can Trust
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2004 at 9:11am

I doubt you know how Lee S. feels there sir.

I am not ruled by the almighty dollar.

I am not afraid to share a secret or fix a damage claim for a competitor.

These are the things you both attacked me for.

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2004 at 9:13am
Well can you forgive and get pass the past?????
People & Standards You Can Trust
 Post Reply Post Reply